how sad, Richard Attenborough :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how sad, Richard Attenborough :(
Seems as though Richard Attenborough has passed away! Seems to be a bad month Sad

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/richa...or-4101410
Thanks given by:
Yep, just seen on the news! I loved Jurassic park
R.I.P fella
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2014, 09:39 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Yep, just seen on the news! I loved Jurassic park
R.I.P fella

Me too awesome film!!
Thanks given by:
RIP, a huge loss to the world.
Thanks given by:
We have lost one of the truly british great actor's,r.i.p Richard.
Thanks given by:
another great actor gone! He done Miracle on 34th Street, which was a good xmas film.
Thanks given by:
RIP Sad

Who's going to resurrect the dinosaurs now?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Very sad indeed.

Lets hope it wasn't death by dinosaur.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
oh dear. Looks like im going to have to step in to fill the void!
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 11:21 AM)SRowell Wrote: oh dear. Looks like im going to have to step in to fill the void!
Nah, you're shit.
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 11:21 AM)SRowell Wrote: oh dear. Looks like im going to have to step in to fill the void!

Surely I cannot be the only one who's actually quite intrigued by this thought? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
It is very sad but i had to have a giggle on the train home from SW4 last night. This came up on the BBC news app on my phone so i said to grant that he had died then heard whispering over the other side of the train

"Did you hear that? Richard Attenborough has died. What a shame. I loved his nature documentaries."

Sigh.....
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 01:10 PM)Niall Wrote: It is very sad but i had to have a giggle on the train home from SW4 last night. This came up on the BBC news app on my phone so i said to grant that he had died then heard whispering over the other side of the train

"Did you hear that? Richard Attenborough has died. What a shame. I loved his nature documentaries."

Sigh.....
Did you slap them?
Thanks given by:
There are a lot of Facebook comments from people on my friend list saying how much they liked his documentaries.

Some were tounge in cheek, but most were sincere! SILLY!
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 01:21 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(25-08-2014, 01:10 PM)Niall Wrote: It is very sad but i had to have a giggle on the train home from SW4 last night. This came up on the BBC news app on my phone so i said to grant that he had died then heard whispering over the other side of the train

Sigh.....
Did you slap them?

Nope. Was having trouble keeping my eyes open let alone to get up (getting to old for this all weekend partying shit!). Just had a giggle.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Oh, until I read this I thought he was the nature guy as well! Confused

You cant expect people to know everyone that's slightly famous. lol
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 01:54 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh, until I read this I thought he was the nature guy as well! Confused

Haha no you're right, but some people just dont look into anything.

Mostly the same type of people who believe stories without evidence, you know, the kid of people who share the "OMG so and so is dead!" when if they'd just spent 20 seconds looking it up then they would see that it wasn't true!
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2014, 01:59 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote:
(25-08-2014, 01:54 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh, until I read this I thought he was the nature guy as well! Confused

Haha no you're right, but some people just dont look into anything.

Mostly the same type of people who believe stories without evidence, you know, the kid of people who share the "OMG so and so is dead!" when if they'd just spent 20 seconds looking it up then they would see that it wasn't true!

There was one about Josie Cunningham, I was so hoping it was true. Went to school with that bitch, always thought she was an oxygen thief. My mate fingered her once, you would not believe the amount of shit he gets for that.
Thanks given by: