Another 306 off the road.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 306 off the road.
So I coming home from work this morning through Hackney and saw this, looks like it had hit into the black car and rolled to a stop, this is defo a write off, another 306 off the road, don't know what happened to the driver, if someone had died they would of taken the car as the other day I was on the A2 going to London and there was a dead body in a car which had crashed it was waiting for a recovery truck was being taken away, I could tell someone died as they had covered the car.. got me scared..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
On the plus side it looks like it hit a Prius.... Soo not all bad
Thanks given by:
Lol! I'm sure this one won't be missed, doesn't look anything special Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
phase 2 with the d lights lol, yeah nothing special as I see some 306's in London which is in a right state, (big dents, paint coming off, engine making noises doesn't sound like any mods etc).. I feel sorry for the two other cars he had hit, one is a 2013 car and the other is a Astra 2001 they must be pissed..
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Vivant spec, so either a 1.6 or XUD basic ph2 iirc...definitely nothing special. Tongue

Interesting landing though...I do wonder how they end up like that, considering the roof is the lightest part of the whole car. Confused
Thanks given by:
Exactly what I was thinking, looks like it was either moved of the road and put on the pathway but they would of took the car away instead of dumping It there, also I don't know how the roof didn't cave in as you said they are the lightest thing.. lol
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
They are designed not to cave in, the windscreen and pillars are pretty solid to protect the driver. I just don't see how they get stuck there with the momentum though lol, even all the weight of the engine/drivetrain is towards the bottom so should be really top heavy like that. Its not uncommon for them to end up on the roof though, particularly with rolly comfort suspension lol.
Thanks given by:
He/she must of been speeding on the long road and lost control hit into the two other cars and then rolled it at a high speed, or someone must of cut them up.
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Nah youd be surprised at how slow a speed some people manage to roll a car. The fact the top of the a pillar hasnt been crushed suggests its very slow speed.
Thanks given by:
Bloody hell i didnt even know you could roll a car at a slow speed..Undecided

(24-08-2014, 08:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Nah youd be surprised at how slow a speed some people manage to roll a car. The fact the top of the a pillar hasnt been crushed suggests its very slow speed.
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Nothing special?! My DT was a Vivant spec.....i'm offended! Angry
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2014, 09:59 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Nothing special?! My DT was a Vivant spec.....i'm offended! Angry

lmao
Thanks given by:
Could do with those rub strips, wonder if they're going to break it?....
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2014, 09:09 PM)Josh1994 Wrote: Bloody hell i didnt even know you could roll a car at a slow speed..Undecided

Yeah its usually more of a fluke than anything but catching something (or being hit by something) with the unweighted side of the car as your turning.

I saw a car that had been flipped reversing out a driveway with the help of a car that really couldn't of been doing any more than 30.
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2014, 09:59 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Nothing special?! My DT was a Vivant spec.....i'm offended! Angry

Oops. lol
Thanks given by:
haha thats terrible. I saw the same spec car wedged between a lamppost and a wall once. it was properly wedged!
Thanks given by:
Flipping hell, sam that is bad, wtf dum dum i never seen anything like that happen, looks like u upset him tom, and dont know if they will break it, look around on ebay they might be stuff avaible from this car...
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Same here but as dum dum said (sorry dont know your name lol) some people manage to roll a car at a slow speed..
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
(26-08-2014, 11:16 AM)xiaonvren Wrote: I do wonder how they end up like that, considering the roof is the lightest part of the whole car. Confused

Strangely similar to my post. lol
Thanks given by:
Lol just realised it now haha..
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by: