98 d turbo s

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
98 d turbo s
Hi, I've been browsing for a week or two (pretty much daily) I've never joint a forum before but after spending all Friday night and Saturday throughs to 8pm doing a clutch cable yesturday I think I could do with advise from people who actually know what there talking about, I'm new to d turbo's I live in romsey in hampshire
With a kind of educated guess I think I have the kkk k14 turbo and Lucas pump
My thoughts on the car are excellent I have been driving a few years I'm 23 I've had a lot of cars I get bored very easily as much as I tried so hard to stay away from French cars I allways seem to end up with them lol mainly renualts the best cars I've had a Megane 225 a Clio 182, Clio 172, Clio 197 and for a short time a impreza p1, but as soon as I brought my d turbo as a commuter to work I cover 300 miles a week and have come to notice the d turbo takes these miles in it's stride, but I have sold the 225 2 days after having the d turbo because as soon as I got in the 306 I felt some kind of connection with it ( may sound stupid ) the 225 just didn't feel special as soon as I got in it,

So, I've now fallen for my d turbo a it's cometely standard
3 owners has done a fair few miles ( 128k ) buts it seems to be fine,
I feel I have a boost leak, oil from a few pipes around the turbo area so that's the first thing I need to sort,

Any ideas or advice on what I should do next are welcome Smile thank u and sorry for rabling on
Thanks given by:
Welcome!! There is plenty of stuff on here on xuds. Id go almost as far as saying they are favoured on this forum. (along with hdi) get a decat on and a little tune you will be amazed.the diffrence it will make. Smile

Also pics Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Hi and welcome
Thanks given by:
I'd agree that XUD's are probably the favoured engine on this forum. High tuning potential and big bang per buck. The petrol engines are expensive to tune.

Welcome over Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Poodle and Jonny on here are only just round the corner from you and are amongst the "diesel experts" on here so may be able to help out if you're having issues. Just don't tell them i said that. They are already up their own arses enough! Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, there's not much this forum can't help you with so if you do get stuck with anything drop a message and i am sure you will get the answer you need. god knows i have asked some questions in the past some that might seem stupid but that aside i have always got my required answer. you couldn't be in a better place if i'm honest.
Thanks given by: