Does anyone collect diecast models of cars?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone collect diecast models of cars?
Hi!

I'm wanting to start a collection of diecast cars, about 1:43 scale. First cars I have are a 309 GTi and a MK1 Golf GTi. I'm hoping to get a glass cupboard to keep them in and start a nice collection. Does anyone else have a collection like this?

Thanks,
Marcus.
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
Iv got a mix of 1/18 and 1/24 scale cars iv been collecting since I was young Big Grin

And a small collection of 1/72 scales
Thanks given by:
I've got a few models from fast and furious. There getting expensive to buy now though
Thanks given by:
Started a 1:50 Truck collection when I was 15. Can't stop buying them it's turned into an a diction. My lass won't let me 'display' them so most are in the loft boxed up. Started with Eddie Stobart then just anything Corgi 1:50. Suppose my son will love them when he's old enough.
Thanks given by:
I used to have loads of cars when I was younger that I used to play with. But my other half has said I can have a 'man' area in the living room Smile
Thanks given by:
I have over 300 somewhere from when I was younger. Should really find them and put them on eBay.
Thanks given by:
This is the kind of stuff im getting http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corgi-VA11604A...27e53dfe1d
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone has BP Standard Algo or other models goldrogerop 0 721 29-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Last Post: goldrogerop
  anyone collect and drop a car off for me? bingham123456 2 1,569 02-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: cully