EGR Blanks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EGR Blanks
Being lazy was seeing where to get some EGR Blanks is, I did have a quick search but nothing came up, Times hard to find so a quick fit is what I need
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...14&alt=web
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Excellent cheers, just down the road too
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
Thanks given by:
I just cut a thin bit of metal, drilled two holes and fired it in at the inlet side.... Will that be ok? (Sorry for hijacking!!)
Thanks given by:
Above seller Conner linked to is who I used and it worked perfectly.

I left the EGR in place and just blanked it where it joins the inlet to disable it rather than removing it completely, given that access is pretty poor. The above seller does a single blanking piece for this purpose - the two plate one linked to above is if you're removing the EGR completely.

And yes, a flat piece of metal with holes in it will work just fine providing that it seals OK - I just took the lazy way out for the sake of £3-4 odd rather than to fab something up.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
I also used those EGR plates, cant fault them. Smile
Thanks given by:
made my own out a piece of stainless plate
Thanks given by:
Hopefully they will be here tomorrow, As said for £7.99 delivered its not worth mucking around making them
Thanks given by: