Nile Blue Phase 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nile Blue Phase 1
Ive always loved the look of the Phase 1's but at present im the owner of a Nile Blue Phase 2 with a Phase 3 front end.

Would a Phase 1 Dturbo look stupid in Nile Blue?
Anyone possibly do a photoshop for me?

Thanks,
Anton
Thanks given by:
No thoughts at all?

Are the front wings of a Phase 1 different to a Phase 2?
Thanks given by:
you need wings, bumper bonnet and slam panel to convert to phase 1 mate, thinking of doing the same to a Blaze Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Blaze would be fine as it already came in Phase 1 and looks good. Its just I keep thinking nile blue is too "modern/ fancy" of a colour to suit the Phase 1.
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2014, 09:44 AM)anto Wrote: Blaze would be fine as it already came in Phase 1 and looks good. Its just I keep thinking nile blue is too "modern/ fancy" of a colour to suit the Phase 1.

it didn't come in phase 1 mate . . . . i have seen a couple but they're special lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It came on the GTI6 as a Phase 1. Possibly the S16 or XSI as well.
I actually think the owners manual has a pic of a blaze gti6 on clones.
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2014, 10:59 AM)anto Wrote: It came on the GTI6 as a Phase 1. Possibly the S16 or XSI as well.
I actually think the owners manual has a pic of a blaze gti6 on clones.

i've seen a phase 1 blaze 6 but that was a special order afaik . . . . they're rare as rocking horse shit . .Smile
Thanks given by:
They're fairly common on the continent, that guy (Hedis??) has one
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
not sure why everyone says you need to change the wings? my ph1 converted estate uses the ph2/3 wings with no fitment issues at all
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2014, 12:15 PM)ash23 Wrote: not sure why everyone says you need to change the wings? my ph1 converted estate uses the ph2/3 wings with no fitment issues at all

Had a mate tell me the same.
Says there is a slight difference in the indicator holes on the side of the wing but that it shouldn't be an issue.
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2014, 11:48 AM)Midnightclub Wrote: They're fairly common on the continent, that guy (Hedis??) has one
yeah they seem to be but who's seen a factory one over here?? . . .not me anyway . .Smile
(20-08-2014, 12:20 PM)anto Wrote:
(20-08-2014, 12:15 PM)ash23 Wrote: not sure why everyone says you need to change the wings? my ph1 converted estate uses the ph2/3 wings with no fitment issues at all

Had a mate tell me the same.
Says there is a slight difference in the indicator holes on the side of the wing but that it shouldn't be an issue.

yeah those holes are different, if that's all it is though easy fix . . . (grinder) . .Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Could anybody possibly do me a photoshop to give me an idea of what it would look like?
Thanks given by:
It would look good in my opinion.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nile blue Davidwheaty 22 2,543 12-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Davidwheaty
  Spotted: Nile blue petrol... Aldershot, SP Bumper KrisB 3 1,369 12-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Eeyore