friends renault 5

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friends renault 5
his had this for as long as i can remember. it is well and truly a one off. i am not trying to sell this for him but thought some of you guys may like as it has full spec list too.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141377547636

if you feel like it should be in for sale section mods please move. but i dont think anyone who runs xuds could afford it. (i could well be wrong with that) He doesnt really need to sell it either.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
8 and Half grand!

I know it's had a lot of work done to it but I'd sooner spend my money on a tidy standard example too max power for my liking bright orange seriously
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I dont think he really wants to sell it tbh....
I just like the engine in this thing. A LOT of work and energy drink has gone into the making of this
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
I was always under the impression VNTs wont last very long with a petrol due to emt?
Thanks given by:
I can remember seeing this at bridge (local quarter mile run) about 5-6 years ago maybe more.

Yes well spec'd but sadly probably be lucky to get 5k.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Ah bridge run your obviously local
Thanks given by:
Oh dear lord, that poor car...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Anyone in the know about renaults will notice a few things with this car.

The colour looks to be renault burnt orange (meggy 225 colour) and a very nice job of it too!

The mk1 clio 16v dash conversion, looks awesome!

If you take the tie to read the spec sheet this isnt your average ali g 5 turbo claiming 400bhp from tweaking the turbo.. its had alot more work than it needs to reach that figure so i would say its a very high quality build and done with reliability in mind.

Also its not a forum car thats been passed from pillar to post and ragged by everyone, its a genuine enthusiast thats covered 150 miles between MOT's.

I know for a fact if i was looking for a high quality 5 and had that sorta money spare i would be making an offer!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
that looks very tasty! I can see it worth that, mind. For the mount of money and time its had on it, The old cars now a really starting to jump up in value now, Plus with it been well looked after for its age and how rare they are now to see on the roads, ( well they are up here) is 25 years old or is it 24 years old?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Renault Laguna 2.2 dci vento85 3 1,310 26-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Last Post: vento85
Shocked 306 like Renault sport doski 33 5,409 18-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  I've accidentally ruined a friends eBay auction... Pebbles167 24 6,338 22-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Last Post: calibra306