Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Naked Rallye with Blue Steels
Be nice to see this and you next weekend

You on track ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Promised the Mrs I wouldn't. I haven't done any in years and was awful at it then! Would like sum passenger rides tho if anyone is offering just to get a feel
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
With her now taxed, I threw a bucket over it and took it for a spin.

[Image: 4C2D2E58-A730-4FA9-A8BF-0958BDEBF998.jpg]

[Image: F194B30E-8870-4096-BFCA-0E8620C6EA9B.jpg]

And hoovered inside!
[Image: 15D77D9F-7B4F-49A8-98F2-C11C71102211.jpg]

Had some works done over the summer. The shocks and springs make the ride very unforgiving but has sured things up a lot. Absolute best mod has to be the 2.4 Vts rack tho. The quick turn is epic and has transformed the car!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
The rallye was looking great at pugrun Smile

Also had a sudden realisation at the services on the way home that your steels are off a new shape Peugeot expert van with the different shape holes, just yours are without the big centre caps Smile

Looks spot on anyway
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(27-04-2015, 10:45 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: The rallye was looking great at pugrun Smile

Also had a sudden realisation at the services on the way home that your steels are off a new shape Peugeot expert van with the different shape holes, just yours are without the big centre caps Smile

Looks spot on anyway

Ahah! I couldn't work out why they looked different, assumed my memory was faulty lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I do love your steels with the different sized holes, very smart.

Your super slick rubber mat that I slipped over on not so much.
Thanks given by:
So back after an awesome weekend "down south". Combe was very easy to find and the volume of cars there from all the different marques was great. It reminded me a lot of Trax, but with less Vauxhalls. Whilst my heart belongs to old Peugeots it's always nice to have a mooch around Fords, VWs, Skodas, etc. Especially when talking shit with Tom and Ruan about them!

After 5 times of hitting the snooze button I finally managed to drag myself out of bed at about 05:30, dived into the car and somehow drove the 3 hours down to Combe half asleep successfully. So that was win number one.

Win number two was how surprisingly easy the circuit was to find, but the queue was long to say the least. Our stand was a little lacking in 306s (Something you'd come to expect from a 306oc stand haha) but was a good enough place to showcase the Rallye.

I met some great folk that day and special thanks to Sam for taking me out in his superb Astor '6 on the track and for the lass that lent me her helmet and to the lad who gave up his "passenger" band, I'm sorry I didn't get your names!

I spent so much time on track and chatting shit that I barely got to look around the huge array of other cars! A little disappointing but as the clock struck 4pm the majority of cars had headed home. Me, Sam and Dum were the last men standing and we decided to head back to the Premier Inn I'd scored for the night through work in Swindon where we grabbed a shower (not all at the same time of course) and sat and had a meal. We had intended to do something afterward but decided against it once we'd had a beer and some food all three of us were about done!

Another early start saw me meeting Connor on the side of the road before heading down through the New Forest to rendezvous with Poodle, ozone, Niall etc.

Once we'd all found each other and picked up some edible delights from the nearby Sainsburys we all headed for a hoon around the New Forest.

Having never been before I didn't know what to expect. New and Forest both sounded good and it didn't disappoint. The scenery is some of the best in England outside of the Lake District and the sight of wild horses was really bizarre!

Unlike most 306 meets this one was really well organised! Poodle had mapped us out a root and sorted out somewhere good for pics and for a BBQ. So nothing could go wrong?

Well besides most of the roads on our route being closed, the picturesque location being full of kids and dog walkers and half of our group missing the turn off for the BBQ it couldn't have gone better!

(27-04-2015, 10:45 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: The rallye was looking great at pugrun Smile

Looks spot on anyway

(28-04-2015, 05:56 AM)Poodle Wrote:

Looks spot on anyway

Ahah! I couldn't work out why they looked different, assumed my memory was faulty lol.

(28-04-2015, 08:26 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I do love your steels with the different sized holes, very smart.

Your super slick rubber mat that I slipped over on not so much.

Cheers for the comments boys.

Ah you might be right Zak I think the listing may have said expert, I remember them being for a van of some description. 

As for my polished mats you should try using the pedals when I've polished them haha

DAnd just to keep all the photos in one place. 
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Nice to meet you at combe, car was looking very tidy Smile
Thanks given by:
was that before or after you took it through that filthy puddle Big Grin
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Great to meet and have a chat with you at Combe - as Tom says, the car is epically tidy IMHO!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2015, 10:32 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: was that before or after you took it through that filthy puddle Big Grin

Even tho I crawled thru it still managed to dirty the top of the bonnet! 

(28-04-2015, 10:03 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Nice to meet you at combe, car was looking very tidy Smile

(28-04-2015, 10:32 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: was that before or after you took it through that filthy puddle Big Grin

Cheers guys appreciate the kind words. Need motivation to start more works on the car! 
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2015, 02:02 PM)Orta Wrote:

Even tho I crawled thru it still managed to dirty the top of the bonnet! 

(28-04-2015, 10:03 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Nice to meet you at combe, car was looking very tidy Smile

Cheers guys appreciate the kind words. Need motivation to start more works on the car! 

Not as bad as the forest carpark where you parked next to a muddy pothole and every car that went through left its splash marks up your car lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Car looked fapping awesome at Pugrun at the weekend!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Haha yeah, placement of that puddle was classic sods law, did look very tidy though.

Words of encouragement? No problem; GET ON WITH IT YOU f*cking MINCER!! Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
So the FCS weekend just happened...

It being my first since 2010 when I took the Black GTi to Rockingham with Club306 and my very first time camping for a car show (I've always been a sleep in my own bed get up at 5 in the morning kinda show visitor) I didn't really know what to expect.

After a leisurely traffic laden drive down where I attempted to drive conversatively to protect the 4 hour clean it'd had the day before I Arrived 45 minutes later than i wanted to on the Friday night to be waved at enthusiastically by Dum Dum who I think was pleased that 2 of the 5 (at last count) Black Rallyes on the forum was making an appearance (well I don't think rolling the 1.4 206 wouldn't have been as cool!).

After the stress of assuming a loaner tent I'd never put up before and a few beers the fact id been up at 5am that morning for work finally caught up with me. Sleeping that first night was a complete nightmare. There were folk  who stayed up far too late, and then other folk who got up far too early (I'm not talking our group but whoever was next to us and u can guarantee there were sum Clio wankers around and that girl that kept yelling Alan) Add to the mix was bellends revving their engines and the fact it must've been the coldest June night since records began didn't make for the best snoozing conditions. 

Show day was great though, and as I've said in the photo thread thanks to everyone who helped organise and letting my Rallye end up on the front row After all! Had a great time chatting cars on stand, having a goose around other stuff (avoiding the clios!) and then Sam was even nice enough to take me out on track which was great fun... Even if it did cost the life of a few cones!

Saturday night was totally different. Well not totally it was still cold but I think the combination of no sleep on Friday, a long day Saturday and knowing they needed to sober up for a drive home Sunday meant everyone was a little less rowdy. Got a full nights sleep and even when I did stir for a minute at around 2am it was dead silent! 

Parade lap Sunday was great, although I still haven't figured out where you get the pictures they were taking from? Hoping it's not a Facebook exclusive thing... If anyone has a pic of my car during parade lap I'd appreciate it! I somehow ended up leading the lap behind the pace car but fun was limited to 50mph... Or so.

I've attached a couple of pics I took on the way back in from the pub meal we had Saturday night when the show ground was deserted. Looking forward to pugfest now! 

CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Your car is too lush, sorry if I kept you up/woke you up at 4am when we got back from our adventure. Didn't meet the Alan bird sadly, would of tried to shut her up if we had.
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2015, 03:51 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Your car is too lush, sorry if I kept you up/woke you up at 4am when we got back from our adventure. Didn't meet the Alan bird sadly, would of tried to shut her up if we had.

No worries mate. I know they don't let u out of the asylum very often so u have to make the most of it Rofl
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2015, 03:57 PM)Orta Wrote:
(09-06-2015, 03:51 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Your car is too lush, sorry if I kept you up/woke you up at 4am when we got back from our adventure. Didn't meet the Alan bird sadly, would of tried to shut her up if we had.

No worries mate. I know they don't let u out of the asylum very often so u have to make the most of it Rofl

You should of come adventuring, we met interesting people and marked out territory at Quarry. I have no Idea what happened in the rest of that 2hr+ adventure but I can tell you now it was A-Mazing.
Thanks given by:
Nice to catch up again, rallye looked brilliant. It got my vote anyway Smile 
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2015, 04:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

You should of come adventuring, we met interesting people and marked out territory at Quarry. I have no Idea what happened in the rest of that 2hr+ adventure but I can tell you now it was A-Mazing.

I dont think the people that were off adventuring were the problem, the people hanging around the camp having consumed way too much alcohol and not being able to sleep was the problem lol My bad!

Although me and dum dums walk of the track was very successful! Big Grin
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2015, 07:50 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

I dont think the people that were off adventuring were the problem, the people hanging around the camp having consumed way too much alcohol and not being able to sleep was the problem [emoji38] My bad!

Yeah dum, we would of definitely tried shutting her up and failed miserably! :-(

As for the late night adventure it was a good one!

Quarry was well and truly marked!!! :-)
But sorry for the late night partying :-)

Can't remember saying hello to you or not, I got pretty wasted as soon as I could.

If your coming pugfest though we will definitely convoy down :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Don't worry mate,Somone else got here,and from what I heard was best you didn't  lol lmao 
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2015, 09:40 AM)7057sam Wrote:

Don't worry mate,Somone else got here,and from what I heard was best you didn't  lol lmao 

I thought the Alan bird was a different bird to the one that came to party?

Anyway how far off topic are we now?

Tom your car looks awesome here, shame the sun isn't at a better angle.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=23690]
Thanks given by:
Yes getting a way from all of that camping bs lol

Tom your rallye looked great as usual and cheers for being my passenger for 90 precent of the time

Few more weeks and I'll get you up the hill Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2015, 09:00 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: Nice to catch up again, rallye looked brilliant. It got my vote anyway Smile 

Cheers dude. Yours looked a treat fully colour coded. Looking forward to seeing it on the new wheels! 

You should of come adventuring, we 
I dont think the people that were off adventuring were the problem, the people hanging around the camp having consumed way too much alcohol and not being able to sleep was the problem lol My bad!

If I'd known it was an adventure I would've given up trying to sleep and joined in! And all is forgiven anyway because if it wasn't for you I could t have drunk a single one of my beers!!

(10-06-2015, 08:35 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:

I dont think the people that were off adventuring were the problem, the people hanging around the camp having consumed way too much alcohol and not being able to sleep was the problem [emoji38] My bad!

Yeah dum, we would of definitely tried shutting her up and failed miserably! :-(

As for the late night adventure it was a good one!

Quarry was well and truly marked!!! :-)
But sorry for the late night partying :-)

Can't remember saying hello to you or not, I got pretty wasted as soon as I could.

If your coming pugfest though we will definitely convoy down :-)

I'll hold you to that mate! At least you shouldn't have an mot to worry about next time

(10-06-2015, 10:15 AM)7057sam Wrote: Yes getting a way from all of that camping bs lol

Tom your rallye looked great as usual and cheers for being my passenger for 90 precent of the time

Few more weeks and I'll get you up the hill Smile

Cheers dude looking forward to it.

(10-06-2015, 09:48 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 09:40 AM)7057sam Wrote:

I thought the Alan bird was a different bird to the one that came to party?

Anyway how far off topic are we now?

Tom your car looks awesome here, shame the sun isn't at a better angle.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=23690]

Yeah. That it was on my phone camera didn't help the situation either. 
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
I think i was the official club beer opener for the weekend lol good old lighter / bottle opener Wink
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Congratulations, you are beautiful the Rally.

I liked the adhesives and red details.

It was very good indeed.
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2015, 02:39 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I think i was the official club beer opener for the weekend lol good old lighter / bottle opener Wink

best party trick ever,still can't do it lol 
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2015, 07:04 PM)7057sam Wrote:
(10-06-2015, 02:39 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I think i was the official club beer opener for the weekend lol good old lighter / bottle opener Wink

best party trick ever,still can't do it lol 

Not a single member of team pussycat has managed it yet Wink
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
nice to see you again on the weekend, rallye looking smart as ever.

hope to see it WOT at pugfest Tongue
Thanks given by: