Hey All.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey All.
Hi all, i'm B19 FEX or Tommy as other people know me as. I am on .net as well but this seems like a better site. I have a phase 2 Dturbo in Nile Blue that i've not done much to but Im looking to tune it at somepoint and then ditch the Lucas pump and get a Bosch. So, Im looking forward to using this site and hopfully get to a few meets but being in Scotland, there never seems to be any meets up here, lol.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Along
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
Thanks given by:
Welcome along...ditching the lucas for the Bosch is well worth it. Beware though..it WILL leave you constantly tinkering with it and always wanting more power!!
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the site! I think we have a growing number of members from Scotland, hopefully there'll be someone fairly local to you and you can have a mini-meet lol
Thanks given by:
hell yes, we will get something sorted for january!
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Has there ever been a scottish meet? Lol

Welcome to the site Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I hope we do get more Scottish members and start getting some meets up here.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Fella, I've recently changed from lucas to bosch and i cant believe how easy it is to get power from then Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, any particular part of Scotland? It's pretty big, lol, I'm in the lakes that isn't far from some of Scotland and your more than welcome to come along to any meets if your not far Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:Welcome along, any particular part of Scotland? It's pretty big, lol, I'm in the lakes that isn't far from some of Scotland and your more than welcome to come along to any meets if your not far Smile
Im in West Lothian, its in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Wink
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by: