RIP Robin Williams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Robin Williams
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28749702

It's not often I am that bothered by celebs dying, but I am truly saddened by the passing of this great, great entertainer. I for one grew up watching many a film in which he starred, he gave so much to so many, and will be sorely missed.

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
jesus i didnt expect that..

thoughts, again, with his family..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
cracking actor he was! every film he was in, I enjoyed, so we lost another good actor, rik mayall we lost a couple of months ago too.
Thanks given by:
I too grew up watching and loving his films, Mrs Doubtfire, Jumanji and Flubber to name a few
R.i.p fella
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Holy cow....thats a shock. Such ace comic films yet depression and now suicide. Thats shocked me.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
That's awful, that a man that made so many happy couldn't do the same for himself, a brilliant actor and a great man. God bless his soul. RIP Sad
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
It's put a downer on my day Sad

Apparently he had ongoing drugs problems and a great amount of anxiety / depression. Guess you don't really 'know' these personalities.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
No way rip, was a truley Amazing actor Sad
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Hmm, thought this was a hoax as there was a Family guy episode starring him last night! Just an odd coincidence I guess.

RIP.
Thanks given by:
R.I.P Robin, was truly a good actor in many films, heard about him this morning couldnt believe it.. Sad
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Defo will be missed, gave alot of great times to so many people from young to old.
Proof that money doesn't = happiness either
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Gonna watch Good Morning Vietnam tonight I think.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Rest in peace robin,will be sorely missed R.I.P.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2014, 11:32 AM)mcvite Wrote: Rest in peace robin,will be solely missed R.I.P.

Sorely? Wink
Thanks given by:
RIP. Legend is overused but it applies to him imo. Depression is a horrible illness it never really leaves you. Not seen Good Morning Vietnam in years need to watch that again!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2014, 10:37 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Gonna watch Good Morning Vietnam tonight I think.

This like a thousand times.

Gutting tbf... Genuine hero.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2014, 09:13 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Hmm, thought this was a hoax as there was a Family guy episode starring him last night! Just an odd coincidence I guess.

RIP.

I was also watching this last night and it made me question how much of a coincidence was that!
His films are brilliant, many of them watched a thousand times as a kid!
Rip robin williams.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was shocked to hear it too, he was a cracking actor. Sorry to hear he's gone Sad
Thanks given by:
Sad times Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[attachment=18374]
Thanks given by:
Very sad hearing this, so many great films and an excellent stand up comedian. Just heard that he hanged himself, what a waste of a truly awesome talent. RIP
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2014, 11:43 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28749702

It's not often I am that bothered by celebs dying, but I am truly saddened by the passing of this great, great entertainer. I for one grew up watching many a film in which he starred, he gave so much to so many, and will be sorely missed.

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time. Sad

Couldn't have put it better.

Anyone wanting a bit more insight into who he was, take a look at his stand-up comedy, really fantastic stuff and often made references to his personal problems. The Coco the gorilla story had friends and i laughing so hard we had to rewind it 5 or 6 times before we actually managed to hear the end of the joke.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Why on earth every time someone dies, is there a cruise? PW I can understand, but RW, Why? No disrespect to the hero.
Thanks given by:
Jordan, I'm not sure that cruise is actually gonna happen....maybe read the ad again carefully? Tongue
Thanks given by:
FML.

Still,, we all know someone will organise one. Does my head in.
Thanks given by:
I thought the picture background might've been a giveaway without even having to read tbf. lol
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2014, 08:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I thought the picture background might've been a giveaway without even having to read tbf. lol

Didn't even notice, was on my iphone & just saw the title & facepalmed!
Thanks given by:
Lol, fair enough!
Thanks given by:
Haha Jordan
Thanks given by:
lmao
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Shocked how much can you fit in a robin reliant 3 wheeler?... Piggy 9 1,681 04-07-2014, 10:24 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Top Gear Reliant Robin Space Program - The Game Dum-Dum 11 3,426 24-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Pete