Who lives near padstow newquay area??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who lives near padstow newquay area??
Basically 2 things I need help with. Im holidaying down there in a few weeks. Best place to get veg oil? Going to need about 100 litres for pootling about for a week then back home. Also if anyone has any mad crazy intresting projects while dowb there I wouldnt mind a looky in on them Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
im about 20mins from newquay i have a bookers card last time i went there it was £17 for 20L
Thanks given by:
Could you help me out while down then? If your not busy obviously.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
what dates you coming down? yeah can do
Thanks given by:
I cant rember to be fair second or third week of September. The mrs knows lol.
Thanks given by:
I'm off down on the 6th, when I was there last there was a great offer on at Sainsburys so I cleared the shelves in Truro lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Well we will see nearer the time what offers are nearby. Not pating for diesel on holiday lol
Thanks given by:
add me on facebook rhys daniel message me closer to the time if u want the card
Thanks given by:
slightly random but i'm coming down Newquay for the week tomorrow if anyone's about? . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
just a warning guys take care on the M5 its mad down here at the moment with all the grockles

oh! wait.......... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
The f*ck is a grockle? Is that like an emmit?
Thanks given by:
lmao at the descriptions

Grockle
A holidaymaker, or one from out of town. Particularly used in the South of England, generally as a mildly derogatory term.
I wish those grockles would all go home, 'cos I can't find anywhere to park the car.

Emmet / Emmit

One of thousands of stinking, sweating tourists that haul their fat arses down to Cornwall every summer and pollute our beaches with their foul stench, beer cans, used condoms and mcdonalds wrappers.
Easily identifiable by their crisp red skin, "damn seagulls" hat, and Fat Willy's jumper.

f*ck off home you nasty emmets
Thanks given by:
f*cking tourists...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
think i might not go now . . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Its only f*cking southerners that moan about tourists, try living in Yorkshire! f*cking ramblers from London everywhere!
Thanks given by:
Bleddy Emmets.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2014, 08:43 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Its only f*cking southerners that moan about tourists, try living in Yorkshire! f*cking ramblers from London everywhere!

Ramblers are a little irritating. I virtually lived in padstow when I was younger just like going back ever so often now.
Thanks given by:
Just dont think you'll be able to get up the A30 on a saturday morning lol!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I always travel through the night now. Hate the jams on a303 and a30. Cant imgine how bad it is living down there.
Thanks given by:
I leave Leeds at 4am, on the A30 by 8am, never any traffic and I'm usually in Perranporth for 9.30am Wink
Thanks given by:
Went to a festival this weekend last year in Newquay, took 10 hours to go from there to London. Should've only been 5 hours at most but traffic and accidents on the A30 just f*cked it up.
Thanks given by:
Always drive through the night
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 04:03 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Went to a festival this weekend last year in Newquay, took 10 hours to go from there to London. Should've only been 5 hours at most but traffic and accidents on the A30 just f*cked it up.
Couple of mates of ours who live in London are staying with us in Cornwall, trying to talk them out of setting off at 8am lol
Thanks given by:
dont forget to collect the tow barLiam not at stupid 0'clock though!
Thanks given by:
Worked in Truro last week left Leeds at 3:00am got to site at 8:20am.

No matter where your heading in the UK it pays to leave early. The UK's motorway network is overloaded during the peak times.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 05:17 PM)cully Wrote: dont forget to collect the tow barLiam not at stupid 0'clock though!
Meant to message you about that, can I get it on the way back on the 13th instead? Then I'll be passing early afternoon rather than 8am?
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2014, 10:28 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 05:17 PM)cully Wrote: dont forget to collect the tow barLiam not at stupid 0'clock though!
Meant to message you about that, can I get it on the way back on the 13th instead? Then I'll be passing early afternoon rather than 8am?

il be at castle combe on the 13th sept i could leave it out for collection though Wink
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2014, 01:22 AM)cully Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 10:28 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

il be at castle combe on the 13th sept i could leave it out for collection though Wink
Might be best mate, anywhere relatively safe you can leave it and where I can leave a couple of crates?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newquay happypug 3 1,045 30-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam