How long have XUD's been making big power?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have XUD's been making big power?
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
Love that car! I bet the VNT made it move very well aswell if it was setup properly, and you're right XUD's havent really been making big power until more recently.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is a beastie that, never seen it before myself but Ive only been in the XUD game for 3ish years
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I seem to remember 3 years ago everyone thought 150BHP for an XUD was absolute max lol
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:I seem to remember 3 years ago everyone thought 150BHP for an XUD was absolute max lol

Now thats stage 1 lol well hopefully when my dturbo is back on the rosd, itll be up there, not far behind darren Big Grin (I cant compete with that many blowers!)
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
3 yeard ago, it was pump and boost turned up and an fmic was its limits lol! XUD's have really come along way tuning wise in the past 2 years, in terms of pump mods.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
very true about pump mods (thanks darren!! Smile )
Thanks given by:
I remember this car from when I was 14 lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Aout a year ago then hey marshall? hahahahaha
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
stevieg Wrote:very true about pump mods (thanks darren!! Smile )

Can't forget con67 in the thanks! Plus a few other contributors.

The tuning has moved on pretty fast recently though!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Good point Mark...has anyone spoken to Con about this place yet by the way? It'd be good to have him involved Smile
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Good point Mark...has anyone spoken to Con about this place yet by the way? It'd be good to have him involved Smile

It would I agree but have no way of getting in contact with him, anto may be able to help though as he is on here Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
I remember when I first got into diesel tuning about 7 or 8 years ago and the most you could make on an XUD was like 120hp and very few knew how to do it!! If only we had known then what we knew now..

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Turning the pump and boost up was classed as 'stage 1' when I first started messing in '06! Bad times haha
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
INXS Wrote:Turning the pump and boost up was classed as 'stage 1' when I first started messing in '06! Bad times haha

That would be because that is what a "stage 1" is generally considered as being Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Haha, Not according to Connors post above - it seems to be opinion based!

XU7JPE FTMFW

Sorry I dunno what happened there Tongue
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by: