Is anyone teetotal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone teetotal?
i was teetotal until the first year of uni (20yo) never really liked the taste of it, and i never got to the stage of being able to drink more than 4 pints or so (just start to feel crap), even then it was cider, beer/lager is still a no no, as it stands now i get maybe 2 pints a month (ish) maybe a glass of wine or two, bit of whisky on special occasions, but i work early nearly every day of the week, and when i'm not working i have the kids over, so can't drink then lol

i'll be having a few this sat/sun when my brothers come to visit, (late birthday lol) but not really fussed about being out late nowadays that was definately a uni thing Tongue

i have problems with my left hip and knee sometimes, broke my hip when i was 5ish and apparently was walking round on it for about a week before anyone noticed i wasn't taking the piss of my dad who'd just done his back, my knee just suffers from my weight now, but i'm going to the gym once a week doing about an hour on the bike (set low), and trying to walk more if i don't need to use the car (i work fast food so i'm also hideously unfit)
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...46319.html
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
This weekend won't be easy with the rugby and my birthday on Monday but I'm sticking at it. Still not had a drink...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Well done mate Smile

Liam reward yourself every week for not drinking, just like the whole quitting smoking thing - that helped me Smile.

For your birthday test the water and go to the pub but only drink alcohol free free beer??
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Well I'm off to the pub tomorrow after work, not decided whether to try have a couple and call it a night or just now bother...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Don't bother mate your doing well Smile

Chuck the money you would spend in the caravan fund Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by: