blue pattern seats

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue pattern seats
Anyone want these seats complete set of 3door. need gone asap as taking room up in my spare room. Some one make me an offer around the £60 they are in mint condition although they are dusty in picture but no tears. No picture of rears but can get one if needed thanks.
Thanks given by:
£60 for DTurbo cloth seats? lol
Thanks given by:
Well forum rules got to put a price not a clue what there worth just need gone.
Thanks given by:
Seriously people cant give these away. Tom gave me a set which i now have in my speedboat.
Thanks given by:
Ive still got a set of those but with red/orange pattern in my garage & have had for probably 2 years, they're free - people just don't want them!
Thanks given by:
Yeh thats what I thought lol. But as your are supposed to state a price I have. Even if someone took them thats cool otherwise going to the tip but seems a shame as they are so clean.
Thanks given by:
The thing is, people usually just upgrade to half leathers if they're going to the hassle of swapping seats.

I've lost count of the amount of 306 seats I've dumped now, mostly Meridian leathers but have dumped a set of these as well. And gave Sam a set as above lol.

Its a shame they didn't use that pattern on the leathers as I prefer it to the grey leaves....just a shame the clotch seats aren't particularly nice to sit in (imo!).

Good luck with sale/giveaway anyway though, might be worth a try on gumtree where non-forum people will be! Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys yeh possible or I may just dump them. Only removed for the same reason you have stated half leathers. But if anyone is interested get in touch cheers.
Thanks given by:
JJ are yours for a 5 door by any chance? People keep telling me to upgrade to half leathers but it's a 5 door dturbo which people say is rare :/ sod knows but if so I'd rather keep it original
Thanks given by:
3 door.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 07:44 PM)deggerz Wrote: JJ are yours for a 5 door by any chance? People keep telling me to upgrade to half leathers but it's a 5 door dturbo which people say is rare :/ sod knows but if so I'd rather keep it original

Mines also a 5 door DTurbo (so rare I've owned 2 of them now... Tongue ) but I instantly swapped in half leathers and a leather wheel from a Meridian lol. Why stick with a worse interior just because it's less common?

The only 'DTurbo' spec things left on mine is the rear beam, the front ARB and the door badges lol....
Thanks given by:
Haha not that rare then Smile, tbh I actually prefer the cloth seats the half leathers just seem I dunno err
Thanks given by:
There were less sold than 3dr DTurbos or 5dr Meridians. Makes sense really, 3 doors for looks/handling, 5drs for practicality and comfort. Plus the 5dr DTurbo cost more than a Meridian new as well! But not exactly 'rare' either tbh.

Might as well stick with what you prefer though!
Thanks given by:
Indeed, what I'd really really like is some gti seats adapted for a 5 door, but from what I've read it's too much hassle Smile
Thanks given by:
Tbh, I wasn't impressed with GTi seats. 3 door seats are a lot firmer for a start giving a rough ride for what seems no reason at all!? Unless they reduce the amount of foam to fit in the seat tilt/slider for rear passengers maybe. The alcantara wears badly as well tbh, goes bobbly and eventually rips.

It is doable with a bit of effort though.
Thanks given by:
I do know what you mean they are much firmer, but they also seem to hold you in the seat better, I dunno I'm not gonna do it anyways Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I'm quite a bit smaller than yourself though, no seat holds me in without sliding between the bolsters! lol
Thanks given by:
Lmao well I'm a tight squeeze haha Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: FREE 5 Door Half Leather Leaf Pattern Interior Eeyore 5 1,541 12-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  FREE 3dr blue dturbo seats 306pc 0 907 24-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Last Post: 306pc
  FOR SALE: leaf pattern front seats ash23 9 2,137 12-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Jimmy306uk