Your Ideal 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Ideal 306
I'd definitely have my Astor Smile 5th 306 and got the shell I want Smile dturbo 3 door hdi Astor yum.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
My rallye with a really nice cage in.
287 Bhp N/A Big Grin
Built by Pug1Off
1/4 mile in 13.6
Now in french car mag
Thanks given by:
for a 306, I think it would have to be a none sunroof 5 door pov spec shell, phase 1d with full gti 6 suspension setup, with a 2. litre high boost super charger, with steelies, the ultra 306 sleeper!
for the metro wise, well I have the car now, anyway.
Thanks given by:
my ideal 306 is my current gti6. however i would love to make up a real shitty looking xud, would have to be 3dr phase 2 with a gurt front mount hanging out, 11m bosch with gov mod and lda ground. full 3inch straight through side exit exhaust (blowing lots of coal of course). gearbox mounted turbo (unsure what sort). hdi rods, arp headstuds. slammed on its tits, banded steels and really rough paintwork. gti brakes and suspension aswel.
Thanks given by:
Would have to be a black dimma made using carbon fibre panels on white compomotive mo5s with some poke, big brake setup with 4wheel drive and a forged v6 with a vnt turbo and a fuel tanker to follow behind lol
Thanks given by:
Nobody has stated the obvious, mine would be a reliable 306 where I'm not worrying about anything going wrong Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2014, 11:10 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Would have to be a black dimma made using carbon fibre panels on white compomotive mo5s with some poke, big brake setup with 4wheel drive and a forged v6 with a vnt turbo and a fuel tanker to follow behind lol

If you can find a fuel tanker to keep up with that ill take one of them.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2014, 11:10 PM)rocker8742 Wrote: Would have to be a black dimma made using carbon fibre panels on white compomotive mo5s with some poke, big brake setup with 4wheel drive and a forged v6 with a vnt turbo and a fuel tanker to follow behind lol

I have to say if I had serious money that wouldnt be far off what I would have a go at!!!

Although I think I would mid engine/rwd the v6 turbo. With a DSG gearbox. Maaaaaad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Turbod '6 for fun times; looking standard as possible, a real little sleeper

And for daily use a sigma ph1 DT.

Done.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(03-08-2014, 06:28 AM)Piggy Wrote:

I have to say if I had serious money that wouldnt be far off what I would have a go at!!!

Although I think I would mid engine/rwd the v6 turbo. With a DSG gearbox. Maaaaaad

There is a guy on the gti6 forum who is putting clio v6 running gear into the rear of a maxi-bodied 306, so RWD with the engine in the back.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not ideal... Scott 136 22,509 04-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam