Drug Smuggling 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug Smuggling 306
Just been on the daily fail and noticed this!
[Image: image_zps6623b19d.jpg]
Looks like a phase 1.
Just made me laugh.
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
Thats quite alot of effort as theres a second boot floor welded under.
Thanks given by:
In.my head im thinking why not just remove. Door card? Or put in roof lining. Or tape to the inside of the tyres?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaat thats really smart bt clearly nt smart anuff lol :-)'
Thanks given by:
That really looks like a white '6 that comes to ace every month. Who's car is that again.?.?.?

lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 06:30 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: In.my head im thinking why not just remove. Door card? Or put in roof lining. Or tape to the inside of the tyres?

Because if it is not in a sealed container sniffer dogs will smell it from a mile away I assume, plus interiors are easy enough to pull off and check behind, few people would think of a false boot floor.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
There a better places than that ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That would explain why there's so many foreign plated cars about at the moment lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 07:24 PM)lolsteve Wrote: That would explain why there's so many foreign plated cars about at the moment lol

I've noticed that!
[Image: 306_zpsadcff53a.png]
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 06:54 PM)RetroPug Wrote:
(31-07-2014, 06:30 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: In.my head im thinking why not just remove. Door card? Or put in roof lining. Or tape to the inside of the tyres?

Because if it is not in a sealed container sniffer dogs will smell it from a mile away I assume, plus interiors are easy enough to pull off and check behind, few people would think of a false boot floor.

Tyres are sealed if not they would let air out.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Ive seen sills drilled, filled with drugs, then welded, filled and repainted!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 08:41 PM)Piggy Wrote: Ive seen sills drilled, filled with drugs, then welded, filled and repainted!

What the hell do you do for a.living? Drug smugler? Or policman officer
Thanks given by:
Ive had to repair the damage to cars that have had customs check for such smuggling. Clever buggas
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 07:29 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(31-07-2014, 06:54 PM)RetroPug Wrote:

Tyres are sealed if not they would let air out.
Ahh I misread it the first time, I thought you meant the back, as in the inside side of the tyre facing the wheel arch.
Good idea. lmao

(31-07-2014, 07:09 PM)Connor Wrote: There a better places than that ninja
Up your bum? Big Grin
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Tyres are a brilliant idea! Less they going to remove your tyres they're never going to get found. Bet its already been done though, bet they check the weights of the tyres.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Also you couldn't put it in the road tyres, because it'd become unbalanced and ruin a wheelbearing on the motorway.
People have done the spare tyre trick to death so thats a no go either.
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 09:44 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: Also you couldn't put it in the road tyres, because it'd become unbalanced and ruin a wheelbearing on the motorway.

The wheel bearing can be considered part of the cost of making large sums of money smuggling drugs.

I think most drug smugglers would happily sacrifice a cheap repair (assuming they'd bother to) to not get caught.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 10:08 AM)RetroPug Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 09:44 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: Also you couldn't put it in the road tyres, because it'd become unbalanced and ruin a wheelbearing on the motorway.

The wheel bearing can be considered part of the cost of making large sums of money smuggling drugs.

I think most drug smugglers would happily sacrifice a cheap repair (assuming they'd bother to) to not get caught.

Or pay some dodgy geezer to balance the wheels with the drugs already inside! Would this work?
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 10:25 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 10:08 AM)RetroPug Wrote:

Or pay some dodgy geezer to balance the wheels with the drugs already inside! Would this work?

Can't see why not, as long as it was evenly packed
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 10:08 AM)RetroPug Wrote: The wheel bearing can be considered part of the cost of making large sums of money smuggling drugs.

Yea but what I was meaning was there's a risk of the wheel bearing collapsing when you're moving the shit about, leaving you stranded on the side of the M1 attempting to explain to the Traffic police why your front wheel just flew off and over the central reservation.

(01-08-2014, 10:25 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Or pay some dodgy geezer to balance the wheels with the drugs already inside! Would this work?

I can't see it balancing correctly, and all staying in place to maintain balance.
Hence it ruining the bearings as it comes loose and flys around inside the tyre.
Thanks given by:
Drive a bit slower
Thanks given by:
I love how everyone is claiming to have great ideas for this haha Tongue
Thanks given by:
Lol! Brim the car with bin bags full of the stuff! One MASSIVE load and you made for life!? Tongue

Who's gonna pull you over anyway.. Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
The problem is you need to pick a car thats never had drugs in it and not transport drugs in it before your smuggling mission as the car still smells to a sniffer dog even after the drugs have been removed.

I'd be getting the air tight tupperwares and putting the drugs in one, running it through the dishwasher, dry it off and stick that tupperware inside a second tupperware and back through the dishwasher then take out the lift pump and throw a load of them inside the fuel tank via the lift pump hole.
Thanks given by:
I recon the first part of the check is sticking a fibre optic camera down the fuel filler neck.

(01-08-2014, 02:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It's my lunch officer, all ten kilo's of it.
Honest.
Thanks given by:
Its oregano honestly officer.
Thanks given by:
Dried Parsley actually
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 02:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: The problem is you need to pick a car thats never had drugs in it and not transport drugs in it before your smuggling mission as the car still smells to a sniffer dog even after the drugs have been removed.

I'd be getting the air tight tupperwares and putting the drugs in one, running it through the dishwasher, dry it off and stick that tupperware inside a second tupperware and back through the dishwasher then take out the lift pump and throw a load of them inside the fuel tank via the lift pump hole.

Straight from the forums officer him self! That's how you smuggle drugs!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 11:06 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(01-08-2014, 02:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: The problem is you need to pick a car thats never had drugs in it and not transport drugs in it before your smuggling mission as the car still smells to a sniffer dog even after the drugs have been removed.

Straight from the forums officer him self! That's how you smuggle drugs!

what should be done.

what actually happens is he shoves them up his ass, he loves it when htey perform the full cavity on him =D
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
No matter how it's hidden an x ray machine will always pick it up.
Thanks given by: