HDi Aux bracket and PAS pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: HDi Aux bracket and PAS pump
Hey guys/girls/Dum-Dum,

As the title suggests, I'm after an HDi aux bracket, after my one broke one of the mounts for the PAS pump. If i can manage to get one with the PAS pump to go with it, that'd be grand, as i've got a sneaky suspicion the spare pump i have isnt the right one, as not all of the bolt holes line up. Dodgy

Might also want the pipe that runs from the top of the pump to under the engine as well, as i STILL can't undo the one on the current pump, so i'm thinking i might just sack it off and replace it. Wink

Pictures can be acquired if need be, let me know what you've got people! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
May have the XUD PAS pipe

Pump in same/similar place (on top of the engine) as it would be on a HDi

Just about see it in the picture.

[Image: 2014-04-10181414_zps4255b4c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hmm...its bloody close if its not right, let me check/get a pic of the HDi one to compare. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
On mine the holes dont line up properly either I dont think, there was something funny about mine when I fitted it.

I should have a bracket, pipe & pump there if you can cover postage and a few quid for the hassle.
Thanks given by:
i should have the bracket on my other engine and also a PAS pump but im not 100% on the condition of the pump...
Thanks given by:
Get a pic up so i can double check but I should have the bits from my old lump. And im heading to folkestone next weekend if thats any help?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
got the lot herem ate if you have picture for £25 posted?

thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Ph1 Tailgate Parts, Ph3 abs bracket Sambarker 2 1,257 01-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Sambarker
  Wanted: wanted..isofix bracket Mattcheese31 4 1,547 03-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
  Wanted: aircon/alt/pas bracket Piggy 34 6,057 20-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Piggy