• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someones dreaming on eBay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-PEUGEOT-3...1c43989113

Looks clean but nowhere near worth 3k with those miles
Thanks given by:
Only 60 astor gti6s ever made....that true!? Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Thats what I thought... It cant be true unless hes got proof from Peugeot or something
Thanks given by:
Just seen this earlier I really like it, its not worth that at all its not even low mileage or original. Im not sure about the 60 made I've seen someone say about that before I'm not convinced though.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Have a look on how.manys left
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2014, 11:19 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Have a look on how.manys left

It doesnt say for specific colours
Thanks given by:
It only takes a handful of people to put stupid prices on GTi6's and before we know it they'll all be £3K+.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2014, 08:08 AM)silverzx Wrote: It only takes a handful of people to put stupid prices on GTi6's and before we know it they'll all be £3K+.

sounds good to me
i only paid 600 for my gti and thats was on 82k. its not as tidy as this one, but still
Thanks given by:
Well overpriced, Its tidy as hell but cant be worth over £2000
Thanks given by:
With 120k + he's got to be having a giraffe, especially for a dirty black one.

60 Astor '6s is probably about right, god-knows where he got the figure from (probably some sad-act on 306GTi6 forum).

The price is right....if it was 2009.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2014, 08:21 AM)willJspears Wrote:
(25-07-2014, 08:08 AM)silverzx Wrote: It only takes a handful of people to put stupid prices on GTi6's and before we know it they'll all be £3K+.

sounds good to me
i only paid 600 for my gti and thats was on 82k. its not as tidy as this one, but still

This is what I'm thinking...
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I wonder how much my Rallye is worth if this is up for 3k....
Thanks given by:
it is overpriced but who on here doesn't want it? . . . .i do lol, looks nice as fook . . . .no leather steering wheel though i'd have to knock £1500 off for that . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2014, 08:38 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(25-07-2014, 08:21 AM)willJspears Wrote:

sounds good to me

This is what I'm thinking...

Anyone want to buy mine? 2500 Wink
Thanks given by:
Take a 0 off that's how much I paid for the bianca haha!! Id never pay over a grand for it to be fair but that's just me!
Thanks given by:
lmao
My first gti6 was in equally nice condition, with a rare SP pack spoiler, 76k and was less than half what he is asking, except it was diablo.
Oh and in addition to pug service history it had genuine parts suspension rebuilds etc. in the past too.

That is high miles, and also not "the best in the country" there are plenty that are just as nice on the gti6 forum, and some nicer.

P6000s are also absolutely not a selling point. lmao

I don't want to sound too negative, it is actually a very nice car, in a very desirable colour, it just isn't worth anything near what he thinks it is.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
My bianca Rallye is in similar condition with less miles. Also came with brand new pro race 1.2's. £1800. I think in a few years he will get that sort of money but its unlikely now.

There is a proper mint GTI 6 with low miles for £6000 that I know of.
Thanks given by:
Seems a hell of a lot to me
Thanks given by:
So a fancy description with the words "rare" a few times adds £1800-2000 does it??? wow must remember that!! AND IT HAS DITCH FINDERS ON IT LOL lol lmao

The sad thing is some sap will prob think "wow i must own this ultra mint/rare/valuable gti6" and shell out way to much

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I've seen a gti6 advertised as having 'ultra-rare five spoke alloys'. lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
you wouldnt buy it if you had seen the way its driven, but then what gti6 isnt thrashed?

i know who owns it he works at local tescos, i asked how much he wanted and he will take £2500 but no less...

overpriced imo, plus he did pay no where near that for it :/
Thanks given by:
I thought astor HDi's were rarer than astor GTi-6's? Great colour though
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
"Cambelt not long done so no worries of that for another 60k"

No worries for 60k...yeah you can get the belt done at the same time as the head rebuild lol!

You can't blame the guy for trying, the fact is there aren't many clean unmodified 6's around anymore so if you are an enthusiast looking for a standard example you don't have a lot of choice.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
(26-07-2014, 04:39 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: "Cambelt not long done so no worries of that for another 60k"

No worries for 60k...yeah you can get the belt done at the same time as the head rebuild lol!

You can't blame the guy for trying, the fact is there aren't many clean unmodified 6's around anymore so if you are an enthusiast looking for a standard example you don't have a lot of choice.
My only 'interest' on ebay is "306 gti6" or something similar and at any one time there are several unmodified, reasonably tidy gti6s that would be a good base to have a nice car on.

Yes ones that have had lots taken care of are harder to find, but other than a FSH and a nice colour it's not like it has other plus points like major work having been carried out.

So yes, this one is worth good money compared to other standard 306s, but it is worth less than half than what he is trying to sell it for, especially given that it is high milage.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someones gotta want this.. mackat 10 1,305 10-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Last Post: impotentials
  dreaming? paul7278 5 1,366 14-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Lego Jon