How do!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do!
Hello all I'm Mike and live in Hinckley.

To be fair I thought I better introduce myself as I have been using the site for years for info so I suppose I should say thanks very much!

We have owed a 306 hdi for over 2 years and it's been great. Picked it up with 135k ish on it, and now showing 167k. We needed another car at short notice so we now have a second 306 hdi again with only 90k on it.

I love them to be honest, great cars.

I had a 406hdi which nearly bankrupted me a few years back with fuel pump issues, and I said I would never have another Peugeot... And now we have 2 ha ha. The wife has taken control of the 90k one as the air con still works!!

..... Anyway, nice to finally be part of the gang!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to another fish.

Get some pictures up of the machines, everyone like a good photo ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Ha ha fantastic user name mate and thanks for the welcome. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Will get some pics soon pal!
Thanks given by:
Make sure you make getting a penis beaker your number one priority for first modification!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Im on it mate... Much better than worrying about lift pumps and stuff [THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2014, 12:57 PM)silverzx Wrote: Make sure you make getting a penis beaker your number one priority for first modification!

lmao hahaha! Welcome Mate
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club. Lots of potential with the hdi so have fun. First few things to look into are a stage 1 map and a decat.
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2014, 04:11 PM)SRowell Wrote: welcome to the club. Lots of potential with the hdi so have fun. First few things to look into are a stage 1 map and removing the bolt out of your P bush to save weight.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Cheers all. Think the 167k may be a bit long in the tooth for a remap but certainly consider it on the 90k baby.
Thanks given by: