Door Loom Connector

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door Loom Connector
I was fitting my speakers to the front doors yesterday afternoon, to find the FR speaker wasn't working. Eventually found a broken wire in the loom between shell and door. The other wires look as though they've been swiped with a knife (cut insulation), very odd.

Anyway, does anybody know if this loom has a plug on the shell side making it easy to remove? I'd rather replace but can repair if needs be.
Thanks given by:
there is no plug or joint on the car side of the door hinge it is part of the main loom
one of the many bad points in design on the 306 not being able to replace the flexy part easy of the hinge loom
Thanks given by:
(23-07-2014, 10:25 AM)cully Wrote: there is no plug or joint on the car side of the door hinge it is part of the main loom
one of the many bad points in design on the 306 not being able to replace the flexy part easy of the hinge loom

Typical garlic sniffing, onion eating, wine drinking French design on a Friday afternoon then.

Take door off or pull half the dash/loom to pieces.
Thanks given by:
take the door off its easyer
the loom is quite short with no give where it exits inside the car
Thanks given by:
there is a plug but its a looooong way into the loom
Thanks given by:
your giving wrong info welshpug!

if you would like wiring layouts with plugs I can supply!

there is not a simple one plug that unplugs car side, that removes all of the door loom to the door you would need to replace the whole bulkhead dash loom

[attachment=17943]

[attachment=17944]

[attachment=17945]

[attachment=17946]
Thanks given by: