remap recommendation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remap recommendation
Seen as jammapic has posted a hdi mapping service in the for sale section I thought I would share my experience with him. I would highly reccomend him to anyone, I recently purchased a stage 1+ map and also a stage 2 at the same time not sure if it was stage 2+ as im still currently running stage 1+ but I can confirm that his stage 1+ map completely transforms the car and makes it so much more powerful also he is happy to help with info before and after you have purchased from him. He also had the map sent back to me over email within an hour and this was at 9 o clock at night so he will go out of hos way to help you.
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2014, 07:53 PM)shervo Wrote: Seen as jammapic has posted a hdi mapping service in the for sale section I thought I would share my experience with him. I would highly reccomend him to anyone, I recently purchased a stage 1+ map and also a stage 2 at the same time not sure if it was stage 2+ as im still currently running stage 1+ but I can confirm that his stage 1+ map completely transforms the car and makes it so much more powerful also he is happy to help with info before and after you have purchased from him. He also had the map sent back to me over email within an hour and this was at 9 o clock at night so he will go out of hos way to help you.

Me too...
Thanks given by:
He did a stage 1 map on my hdi last saturday, top guy and very helpful. Car also drives amazingly well now
Thanks given by:
Yeah he is very helpful, definately worth the money especially when there's big conpanies doing them for 200 pound and ripping people of with rubbish maps
Thanks given by:
How much are the map and is any 1 in scotland got software to do this
Thanks given by:
Get in touch with jammapic mate
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oil Recommendation... Kezzieboy 8 1,518 29-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Last Post: jonas306