Worst vehicle you've ever driven?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst vehicle you've ever driven?
Corsa D 1.4 auto. horrendous, no road feel and electrical gremlins.

Driving a vecb 2.6 v6 atm, it's not great either. driving position is funny, throttle is over sensitive and it's gutsy if you do anything more than idle speed in any gear. If you stay below 2750rpm it's ecotec mode, as soon as you go above that the swirl flaps on the induction open up and it's bye bye fuel lol

I fight for the Jeep, I've got a ZJ and it's bloody fast for 180hp (think it ran a 16 second 1/4 mile) so your 4.0 must have been a lemon.
A moments silence please, for our brothers in the NAD-zone.
Thanks given by:
My courtesy yaris. 63-plate. Just horrible little thing. Just irritating. Rattles from everywhere, all interior trim broke, mpg was shite, no power, no torque, no handling and the middle rear seatbelt was mounted in the middle of the rear window so it made it difficult to reverse.

I didn't know they made cars this bad anymore...

[Image: IMG_2733.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fiat Punto Grande hire car in Spain, almost killed me

0-60 in about 5 years, horrible to drive.
Thanks given by:
a 3 cylinder mitsubishi colt, dangerously slow, plan to go up any hills? forget it! just walk up instead.
Thanks given by:
Almera gti. Just didnt live up to the boom stats. Most annoying of all when you let your mates in the back, the drivers seat goes back to a random position
Thanks given by:
I liked my dad's Almera, the SR20 sounded awesome when you poked it and it was a great handler too. Primera GT was great as well.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Probate vehicle valuations Paul_13 6 2,197 07-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Last Post: r3k1355
  Lifting a Vehicle over a Pit RetroPug 42 13,666 16-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  Another new vehicle has arrived. Danny Wideboy 7 1,727 08-02-2017, 08:05 AM
Last Post: hotrodjacko