Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi
I'm 6waysforward (Ben) and I have a snoring problem Smile

I have been a long time member of the gti6 forum having owned 4 of them but never thought of joining up here until I met a few of you at pugfest.

Some of you probably know me from the 6 forum anyways.

Was nice to meet everyone Hello

Oh and I swear the snoring was not me. Before I went to sleep I could hear someone loudly snoring and I didn't wake my brother up who was in the same tent..........but it might have been me. I don't know, I was asleep Smile

Anyways I hear it annoyed some of you so for this I am sorry, good 1st impressions huh :p
Thanks given by:
haha welcome mate. Get some pics of your car up. Haven't actually seen under the bonnet yet!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I have no idea how to put pics up on here, is it the [img] codes?

Don't think I have many pics of under the bonnet but I shall take some when I clean the car at the weekend. My wheels are covered in brake dust after the weekend.

Oh found out earlier Niall that you will have to file down the 310mm set up on turini's same as I had to.
Thanks given by:
You have two choices. Can either upload to photo bucket and use the [img] codes or if you click new reply on the right at the top and bottom of each post, theres an option there to upload pics directly to the forum which is the better way to do it.

Oh really? How much did you have to file them down by? It was the bolts wasn't it that was causing the issue and not the calliper its self?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. I didn't hear snoring but i did hear people complaining. Was it grant who started shaking your tent?
Thanks given by:
It was the bolts on the 330 set up that were to big. The 310 set up needed filling on the outer edges to fit. I just kept going until I had about 3mm gap.

Not sure who shook the tent as I was asleep. Rumour has it that it was me but I do believe it's all lies Smile
Thanks given by: