mats xsara track car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mats xsara track car
Seen as there pretty much the same car andyway mechanically I thought id put a project thread up on here. Bought my xsara at the start of the year for £170 it wanted a clutch in it but still a bargain and the clutch cost me nothing, always had the itention to make it into a track car stripped the seats and carpet, bought some spare wheels 15 semi slicks and some spax coilovers for the front and gaz for the back, took her to croft in june and she perfomed beautifully

Mat
Thanks given by:
Here she is at croft
Thanks given by:
Nice...lots of info on here which will help

Great bargain track car...so tempting to do the same Confused
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Nice buy Smile

Such a under rated car, do these run a 5 speed box?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
looking good fella, you want to try knockhill, that's a car killer! I would like to take my little egg beater around croft, but have to get front dampers and a set of tyres.
Thanks given by:
Is a 5 speed box sam, plan is to go further a field with it procta my brothers been to knockhill with his 205 track car he really enjoyed it
Thanks given by:
Removed all the dash, heater and aircon all never to be returned, then set out at the wiring that'll shave some weight of her

Heres whst she's gonna be like behind the wheel
Thanks given by:
the less wiring and unwanted toys the better! my egg beater is just a basic car, that beats eggs. when i build my 1st one i decided not to have the extras in the loom, so i got the most basic look for the car, and that's it.
Thanks given by:
Not sure whos thread I was checking out on here l, but im after a sticker making for my new inlet if someone can help me. Also how people have painted the inlet manifolds

mat
Thanks given by:
I wonder how quick ill get round like this
Thanks given by:
Wel not to everyones taste but she needed something on the outside
Thanks given by:
Picked up the new motor wednesday now I have the car back at work on its own 4 poster and engine on stand so today I thought may aswell get on with cambelt ajd water pump
Thanks given by: