Own up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Own up
Come on then who was it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...guise.html

Detailers masking tape and escaped in a Peugeot estate lol
Thanks given by:
ahahah i cant help but feel with the paint device in the bag, that the masking tape was appropriate lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Oh god I hate the Daily Mail.

Lolz though!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I love the detailing tape beard.
Thanks given by:
Lol in my hometown too aha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I like how this woman is just carrying on with her business as normal. lmao

[Image: article-2689230-1F94001500000578-175_634x447.jpg]

Watch out for a green 306 estate in the for sale section with 'rare red leather optional extra'.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2014, 09:42 AM)RetroPug Wrote: I like how this woman is just carrying on with her business as normal. lmao

I was thinking this! How stupid are people!? Guy walks in covered in tape with a cloth bag demanding money and she just ignores it! lol I also don't see why they gave him money, he doesn't appear to be armed or anything. Confused

Also, I bet the 'green Peugeot' in question is a 406, theres loads of green ones about lol, not sure if many came with a red interior though.
Thanks given by:
Banks typically have a policy of always yielding to the demands of robbers.

They absolutely do not want to risk angering someone who might then begin harming customers, either unarmed or with a weapon you didn't realise they had. In any case the few hundred pounds they normally make off with is peanuts in the scheme of things, and typically most of these idiots are caught in the long run anyway. Even if they get angry and smash a window or door etc. it would cost more to repair that or make an insurance claim than it would to just give them 300 quid to make them piss off.

They just don't want the trouble.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by: