guide resync ph3 keys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guide resync ph3 keys
pdf file from autodata
explaining the resync proscess

Attached Files
.pdf   sync ph3 key.pdf (Size: 26.91 KB / Downloads: 237)
Thanks given by:
Sweet ill give that a go later Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Need new a new battery and it isnt the same as the older fobs >.<
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wait.... does this mean all th time Ive been single locking my car that the alarm hasn't even been active? Doh

Never wanted to double lock it as i always assume the battery will die and ill be locked out!
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Wait.... does this mean all th time Ive been single locking my car that the alarm hasn't even been active? Doh

Never wanted to double lock it as i always assume the battery will die and ill be locked out!
Youre a twat... you know that silver round thing on the door? Thats a key barrel, you know what goes in there? A key. Funny that lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:
SRowell Wrote:Wait.... does this mean all th time Ive been single locking my car that the alarm hasn't even been active? Doh

Youre a lady garden... you know that silver round thing on the door? Thats a key barrel, you know what goes in there? A key. Funny that lol

i thought if you double locked it it disabled those? Or am i thinking of our freelander :pray:
Thanks given by:
No it disables the door mech on the inside, you can still unlock it with the key, just the same as you can double lock it with the key
Thanks given by:
How do i do the single button Ir remote?
Thanks given by:
Theres a single button? O.o
Thanks given by:
This type

[Image: DSC00919.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Never seen one of those before lol I assume itll be the same as the other IR remote, key in the barrel and point the fob at the sensor
Thanks given by:
search down the guides there is another post about key syncing
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Never seen one of those before lol I assume itll be the same as the other IR remote, key in the barrel and point the fob at the sensor

Peugeot, in all their infinite wisdom, made IR keys universal across the 106, 206, 306 and 405 ranges (maybe..)

This may well have come from a different model at some point Smile
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Sam....check your lock barrels actually work lol....I find on a lot of RCL cars they're so rarely used they get stuck closed! :o

My diablo had a key stuck in one side, no boot lock being a ph3 and the pass side lock kept jamming up....that was fun! Until one day the RCL just worked again. Confusedhock:

Same on the silver golf, the boot lock and pass side door lock are both stuck.
Thanks given by:
No thats just poorly maintained cars, as the barrels should be getting sprayed with grease on the service atleast once a year
Thanks given by:
I have one button too but dont work :/
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Well this didn't work Sad
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Well this didn't work Sad

That's because it's only a resync. You need yours programmed by the sounds of it.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, still haven't had a reply from that guy niall
Thanks given by: