f*cking people at times!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
f*cking people at times!
what is with people, when you buy items off them. they take an age or " forget to post it"
I have bought 5 spoiler caps from a metro owner from the metro owners club, Paid 24 quid for them, as they are quite expensive. That was nearly two weeks ago,
he said they would be in the post as he had forgot about them two days ago!
guess what they are still not here! luckly I have managed to track down a set from over abroad! laugh is the length of time I have waited, I could have just bought them from over there! I have items from from malta been posted here quicker! than someone who is a few miles away!
if the said items don't come tonight, I am opening a paypal dispute, and I am going to name and shame him, as he is the Committee Member of the club too! So it shows how professional he is!
Thanks given by:
Uncommunicative sellers are really frustrating. I don't expect instant replies as I can understand that people are busy etc. etc. but to not respond to messages etc. for days and days is awful and once you've taken someone's money it is extremely out of order not to act out the terms which you took it from them on in a timely manner.

Whenever I sell people things I message them to let them know when it is sent, and how and when it should arrive etc. and ask that as soon as they experience problems to message me asap so I can see what I can do.

Definitely get him with the dispute mate.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I hate this mate I would open a dispute. Had this with a pump I bought just opened a dispute on pay pal
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
the gta i have scrapped, i sold off two bits from it. i have messaged the two buyers with the details, and even got the cheapest and the best postage deals for the two. One said it was a bit much but wasn't bothered about next day delivery, and wasn't in a hurry for the part. ( full car loom)
both were messaged as soon as they left here, laugh is the item i am after is only the size of small square plastic cards! Well they are in fact!
Thanks given by:
I always try to do my best but both sellers and buyers are annoying.
Thanks given by:
You remind me I need to PM someone.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2014, 07:52 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: You remind me I need to PM someone.

lol
Thanks given by:
he has got back to me with some gay excuse, I have managed to sort a set, out of the country. So I will be telling him to refund me, as I have managed to sort me self a set out.
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 12:58 PM)mr_fish Wrote:

lol

Yeah, gave it 2 weeks, didn't receive anything so messaged him and he said it would be couriered asap, given it another week (well just over) and messaged him again last night but hes not been online in nearly a week. Gonna give it till its a month and see if anything turns up or if he miraculously has it at pugfest.

Me thinks I might end up being glad I paid by paypal.
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2014, 02:31 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(11-07-2014, 12:58 PM)mr_fish Wrote:

lol

Yeah, gave it 2 weeks, didn't receive anything so messaged him and he said it would be couriered asap, given it another week (well just over) and messaged him again last night but hes not been online in nearly a week. Gonna give it till its a month and see if anything turns up or if he miraculously has it at pugfest.

Me thinks I might end up being glad I paid by paypal.

I gave this lad the same time too, dum dum, he then said that he has "missed placed them" "and has loads" that was after "I will get them in the post to you" the week before,
so I have had to go to the Netherlands, as they have what I need in stock.
have asked him to just refund me.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scary times! Nathan1305 8 2,057 01-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: MisterGTR
  It's f*cking Friday!!! C.A.R. 16 3,223 31-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88
  Talking of hard times at christmas... Sian 6 1,822 09-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Sian