New to Forum!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Forum!!!
Good Evening to all 306 owners and the owner of this website,

As from the title I am new to this Website. I never knew that in joining a Website I would have to introduce myself. It makes me ask the question is this a Websiite for talking about the Peugeot 306. I thought that the only Info I would need to give is what is asked when I join why give an introduction .......

Anyhow

I'm Chris aka Bunhead5565, been driving for approximately 14 years, Driven various vehicles ranging from two wheels to tracked armoured vehicles for most of that time.
I own a peugeot 306 LX 2001 Y Reg and have to say it's the most economical car I've bought even better than brand new cars. It's easy and fun to repair and allows me to teach my young son about cars and engines. It's nice to know that there is a website that caters just for the 306.

I hope this website will give me lots of help with issues I may have and allow me to share my knowledge to help other people
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Nice to see your happy with motor? Hdi im assuming
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
People generally like introductions on forums as it gives us a background on you and how we can help you. Also you might have something interesting to say which might help out other members or you might find with a little intro, it turns out you know a few people on here already. It doesn't take long but its a nice thing to do Smile

Theres lots of HDi owners on here so you should find the help you need.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
If its an economic LX it's probably a NAD... Wink

Welcome to the forum. Smile
Thanks given by:
What's a NAD???

Thanks for all the welcomes
Thanks given by:
Naturally aspirated diesel
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ok gonna sound daft now but can someone explain that to me what Naturally Aspurated Diesel means and how it works please
Thanks given by:
Naturally Aspirated Diesel means its a straight diesel, aka no turbo
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a diesel but i guess we will have to wait and see! get some photos up and particularly one of the engine bay if you want us to tell you what youve got.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm... armoured vehicles eh? and a wiltshire lad? Interesting. Smile

Care to elaborate?
Thanks given by:
Welcome from another Wiltshire resident. (No tracked vehicles for me unfortunately)
Thanks given by:
Well I'm not from Wiltshire I just live here at the moment and armoured vehicles comes hand in hand with my day job sometimes Smile
Thanks given by:
Cool, any of these? Big Grin

[Image: Small2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My 5 year old son would love your job...he's army mad ! Thankfully his grandad is ex-RRF and has plenty of little bits and pieces lying around for him.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of driving one of them but I do get to see them everyday if I want which is cool. My 4 year old boy is army mad too and loves coming to my work he loves to see the guns and trucks and tanks as he puts it
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: