SOLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: SOLD
SOLD.
Thanks given by:
Hows the n/s/r inner arch?? Rusted
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Im sure you will get some intrest I. This as its bosched and nice and cheap. Specially if that inner rch is good. Would love another phase one. GLWS
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
those pics aren't working for me, can you put some more up please? may need a car soon. .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
The pics are working fine for me... Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Speedo is a mot fail isn't it? Does the group know how easy that is too fix as I've been wanting a veggie oil tractor to haul to work and back!
Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
pics are working now, must have been my connection before, i'll see what happens when i get paid out for the old one, cheers... Speedo is the white connector under the cluster, need small hands to get it in Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Toby? You're not dead?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Can you use used cooking oil instead of veg oil? There's loads of it on eBay for nothing...
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 06:27 PM)Orta Wrote: Can you use used cooking oil instead of veg oil? There's loads of it on eBay for nothing...

If you can filter it
Thanks given by:
Used oil needs some prep before you can use it
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
And ebay is a pretty good place to get rid of the crap that's left over post filtering to unsuspecting n00bs.
Just be careful what you buy.

Can't believe this car is still available.
I'd have ripped your arm off, just cannot get down to Reading - as you say, it's too far for you as well Smile
Thanks given by:
This still for sale??

Seriously may need this my insurance company wont cover a bosch pump but will if it was already fitted!!
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2014, 05:23 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: This still for sale??

Seriously may need this my insurance company wont cover a bosch pump but will if it was already fitted!!

Free bump here, but you 1000000% defo do not need to tell your insurance about a bosch pump being fitted, its a totally OEM part... the same as fitting an OEM replacement for the brake pads, or different make of tyres that it came with. It still requires an injection pump, just its a different one.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2014, 06:57 AM)Dave Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 05:23 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: This still for sale??

Free bump here, but you 1000000% defo do not need to tell your insurance about a bosch pump being fitted, its a totally OEM part... the same as fitting an OEM replacement for the brake pads, or different make of tyres that it came with. It still requires an injection pump, just its a different one.

This is what I thought but I was doing them a courtesy and checking rather be safe. I love my car and my lisence
Thanks given by:
such a bargain!!

Wish I could get the mrs to like white!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
If you tell them you changed your steering wheel to another they will charge, same with gear stick, or rear view mirror. If its anything they don't know about / unsure about they will just charge you.
Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Toby please check the rear arch, the front chasis legs, the chassis to sill box under the car for me please Smile
Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
(10-07-2014, 10:34 AM)Toby Wrote: Cully, I'll stick the car up on the ramps and take some underbody shots in a moment

For the time being all, here are a few more pics:

The bypass:

[Image: IMAG0053_zps21ffbf1f.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0054_zpsd21c942d.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0057_zpsb84fd01d.jpg]

There's a pretty important sticky thread in the main diesel section, basically you need to have the matrix restriction otherwise all your coolant can pretty much bypass the head loosing thermal efficiency.
Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
SOLD.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 17,683 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  SOLD SOLD SOLD ADMIN lock or delete Chris_90 23 7,793 16-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Chris_90