Weird Car Dreams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Car Dreams
Last night I dreamt I was driving a Koenigsegg One:1 and I was caning it in 2nd. Out of nowhere a diesel Corsa overtakes me coaling everywhere. I'm just there going "wtf I have 1340hp"

Probably bought on by me watching a video of it at Goodwood. Anyone else get stuff like this?
Thanks given by:
I often dream of crashing cars, particularly a blaze '6 for some reason!

Had a real weird one the other night though, I was desperate for loo and stuck behind a stretched limo, which was towing a car trailer and swerving all over the road so I couldn't overtake it! Must stop eating cheese for tea I think! Confused
Thanks given by:
You lot are strange ....... LOL

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
AHAHAHA corsa diesel...

AHAHAHAHAHA
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I have no recollection of this but apparently Missis said I was babbling on about my car chucking a rod on the rollers 2 days before the rr meet lol
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
You boys need to start going to bed earlier.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Car dreams plane dreams boat dream. Basically anything that im in control of usually shooting zombies of the mother in law variety
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Dreamt about an abandoned nascar track with loads of rat look rods and old shitters dotted about it and that I could drive a charger round it
Thanks given by:
I dreamt i was driving some hot chick home and we ended up shagging in the car, does that count?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
That wasn't a dream. It was me. You'd just have one too many tomato sandwiches and became veryyyyy forth coming

What upset me most if you never called me back

xox
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Just bought a Berlingo and was most dissapointed when I woke from the dream I had bought a Transit DI.
F*cking love those vans, still miss my last one. King drift van.
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 05:41 PM)lolsteve Wrote: That wasn't a dream. It was me. You'd just have one too many tomato sandwiches and became veryyyyy forth coming

What upset me most if you never called me back

xox

awww... pm me your number and ill call you back lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speed Dreams Eeyore 6 1,643 14-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Last Post: samass
  Dreams... 4WayDiablo 46 8,072 28-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Connor