Hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi,

I thought it was about time I did one of these considering I joined three months ago!

I'm now on my second 306, my first was a '98 nile blue Dturbo which for two years served me very well but in the end the bodywork let it down as did the rear axle, so I broke it for parts and bought a car I'd wanted for ages - a VW Golf MK4 TDI Huh. Initially I liked it but after a year filled with boring problems like sensors, relays and poor handling I got rid and bought another 306.
It's a '98 Dturbo in Diablo red which I bought of ebay for hardly any money as it needed a bit doing to it for the MOT (bottom arms, bushes, brake lines etc). It came with cyclones and bald tyres but I took them off and put the swallows off my old 306 on as they had almost new conti tyres all round.
As I was removing the seats to fit my other ones I found the original wallet containing the service documents/handbook under the passenger seat in the special Peugeot handbook tray Smile and found that the car was dealer serviced up to about 80k which wasn't on the ebay ad / I don't think the seller even knew it was there.
I've started adding phase 3 parts - headlights, bootlid etc and am planning to phase 3 the car completely along with refurbing the cyclones. I bought a Bosch pump for it a while back along with injectors and hope to get this on asap as I want to increase the power / put lots of veg oil in it.
I'm going on a bit now so here's some pics;

Old 306

[Image: IMG_1187_zps2d620dc7.jpg]

Golf

[Image: 1_zpsebe20ca4.jpg]

New 306

[Image: 1_zps2bbe0bcc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1900_zpsa55e9203.jpg]

A list of a few bits I need in case anyone's got them;

Phase 3 diablo front bumper / wing mirrors / plastic side strips
Rear axle bushes

Cheers, Mike Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello there! Whereabouts in shropshire are you dude? Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Hello! Im in Shrewsbury, whereabouts are you?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club and good should with the bosch pump Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 11:32 AM)SRowell Wrote: Welcome to the club and good should with the bosch pump Big Grin

Whut? lol

Welcome along mate, looks like a good base to start from, definitely get some ph3 goodies on there though imo. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 11:25 AM)mikes Wrote: Hello! Im in Shrewsbury, whereabouts are you?

I live in knighton few miles on from craven arms Smile i do come too shrewsbury occasionally and theres a few active members around your way.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcomes Smile I know Knighton and that area quite well - especially the Peugeot Breakers just past New Invention!
Thanks given by:
Ah good ol tranters Big Grin well if your ever down this way give me a shout, always good too see a dturbo Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: