Pugfest Southern convoy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest Southern convoy
Right then guys. I promise to turn up to my own convoy this time! Lol
For those of you that are camping at pugfest on the Saturday, we will be convoying from Cobham services on the M25 meeting at about 1pm. Anyone who wants to join in feel free to meet up. We can also stop at any services on the m40 dependant on the route we end up taking. Will be a steady drive as there will be a fair few on the 6 forum joining (and I've realised it costs me a fortune to drive my car about 70 lol)

1. Niall - Cobham services

Edit: More details

Heres the route we will take

[attachment=17246]

Meet at Cobham M25 services(where i can refuel), on to Beconsfield services on the M40 for about 1:45 - 2:00 (where i can refill), then onto the A40 where there are several big petrol stations we can stop at to meet people if anyone needs us to.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
What route from M40 to Pigfest you taking??

And what time?

May jump on for the fun of it and then come back home!! Haha
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sorry buddy I dont even touch the motorway to get there so wont be joining you xx
Thanks given by:
What time are people planning on getting there saturday?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1. Niall - Cobham services
2. Ginge +1 - m40

Any idea where on m40 ? X
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 09:26 PM)ginge191 Wrote: 1. Niall - Cobham services
2. Ginge +1 - cobham/m40

Any idea where on m40 ? X

Updated the first thread mate
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Ideal. Will see you at the services on the m40 ThumbsUp
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
You're skimming south of me...shame coz the Stow On The Wold road to Prescott hill is awesome!

what time you guys passing?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
James I'm going to be going oxford, A40, right at Hazleton then up that way if you were interested.
Thanks given by:
You guys always leave far too early! I'm gonna have to hope I don't mess this journey up haha
Thanks given by:
Ill be going up the M5, anyone with me?
Thanks given by:
Im heading across early on Sunday...
But just thought it be fun to tag onto a convoy for the saturday...but think I be busy now!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 01:16 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Ill be going up the M5, anyone with me?

What time/day?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Saturday afternoon/evening. Timing TBC.
Thanks given by:
Sounds good to me
Thanks given by:
wiltshire convoy chris?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Not sure we will be there for 1pm Niall to be honest. As were staying in the travelodge at Tewkesbury we don't need to get there so early and me and the mrs have to leave our little girl with her grandma before we go then meet a few others then head over. I think we usually end up going early afternoon so wouldn't get to cobham till probably 2-2:30 but I can't say for sure yet.

Might grab your number nearer the time to see where everyone is depending when we get away.
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 10:09 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: Not sure we will be there for 1pm Niall to be honest. As were staying in the travelodge at Tewkesbury we don't need to get there so early and me and the mrs have to leave our little girl with her grandma before we go then meet a few others then head over. I think we usually end up going early afternoon so wouldn't get to cobham till probably 2-2:30 but I can't say for sure yet.

Might grab your number nearer the time to see where everyone is depending when we get away.

No worries mate. That time may change as i still haven't seen the time we can get into the campsite from. If its like 5pm, theres no point in us leaving at 1
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yeh I think last year our rooms were like 4 or 5pm which is why we left late. I need to look into it....
Thanks given by:
(02-07-2014, 10:15 PM)Niall Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 10:09 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: Not sure we will be there for 1pm Niall to be honest. As were staying in the travelodge at Tewkesbury we don't need to get there so early and me and the mrs have to leave our little girl with her grandma before we go then meet a few others then head over. I think we usually end up going early afternoon so wouldn't get to cobham till probably 2-2:30 but I can't say for sure yet.

No worries mate. That time may change as i still haven't seen the time we can get into the campsite from. If its like 5pm, theres no point in us leaving at 1

We can arrive at 3 on Saturday Smile
[attachment=17337]
Thanks given by:
Had a look online and our rooms are available from 3 as well. Imagine we'll leave at 12ish and meet up with others about 12:45 then carry on to where you guys are.

Are we sticking to the convoy rules as laid out? Lmao

To be honest at gti-6 owners meets we all drive in convoy and every one has a bit of a blat and a larf but never drives like a complete idiot.
Most of us are old anyway haha
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2014, 11:51 AM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: Had a look online and our rooms are available from 3 as well. Imagine we'll leave at 12ish and meet up with others about 12:45 then carry on to where you guys are.

Are we sticking to the convoy rules as laid out? Lmao

To be honest at gti-6 owners meets we all drive in convoy and every one has a bit of a blat and a larf but never drives like a complete idiot.
Most of us are old anyway haha

Ok mate well the 1pm meeting time isn't set in concrete so if we set it back a little so there's more people that's fine.
And yeah, providing no one acts like a complete twat then there's no problem! Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Just had a look and 3 hours 10 from my work where the 6 is to Prescott hill.

Also planning on leaving at 12pm Saturday and cobham services is 1hour 10mins away (without traffic) so will arrive there between 1 and 1:30pm so should work out well
Thanks given by:
Anybody from the actual South can find the correct thread here: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-25088.html

Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ill be leaving with 70757575Sam on Saturday lunch time and meeting Chris on the m25. Stopping at frankie and bennies and tesco for food and then meeting you guys down there.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2014, 05:24 PM)SRowell Wrote: Ill be leaving with 70757575Sam on Saturday lunch time and meeting Chris on the m25. Stopping at frankie and bennies and tesco for food and then meeting you guys down there.

Remmber we have to pick up Will aswell Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yep haha! Am I still meeting you where we sorted out last week?
Thanks given by:
I aim to be at camping for pretty much spot on 3pm
Thanks given by:
i might make the convoy, i might not!! im currently on night shift! so i might bring up the rear after a power nap!
Thanks given by:
Just a quick FYI - I've spoken to Niall who's meeting a few people on the M25...

If you fancy a slightly nicer trip than the bloody A40, I'll be taking a route through Chipping Norton, Stow on the Wold, which ends roughly just before Tewkesbury. It's not a massive amount further, but a much nicer route, I know the way well as it's my old commute to work etc.

[Image: 23ifgn5.jpg]

As you can see, it's not a massive amount further, but trust me the drive is totally worth it. Beautiful scenery, cracking set of roads.

I think Niall will propose it to people who are meeting at the M25 services - if you fancy it, more than welcome, plan I think is to meet at the Premier Inn carpark in Bicester then we'll go from there.

I'll be in my Volvo estate, so there shall be no hooliganism, since my car cannot possibly do hooliganism. But be warned - there are a few little villages on the way, going through them going BWARRRP is only going to make everyone think you're a bit of a penis!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South west pugfest convoy Frosty 7 4,017 29-06-2017, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Pugfest convoy from London Niall 35 8,490 11-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  Show: Pugfest Northern Convoy THE_Liam 34 11,078 09-07-2015, 10:10 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii