Being ripped off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being ripped off
Glad your getting somewhere with this. I'm always buying and selling on here, never once had a problem. I very rarely deal with new members less they buying from me.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be fair if you don't trust someone 100% you should always pay through paypal and pay the 3.4% fee (as your probably sick of hearing).

Hope you get your money back, i'd be interested to know if/what the police actually do about this.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
he was a new member and you paid him by bank transfer . . . .rookie error tbh, we all live and learn, bet you won't get caught out again though . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hope you get it all sorted now the authorities are involved. think you have been overly fair and decent about being scammed!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
What did the Police say did they seem hopeful ?
It is bad when this hapens, there was a girl on the forum that my Mrs goes on (for horses) and she would look through the wanted ads and then contact people via PM saying she has the exact item they want, she would send them a pic that she had got from the internet and then take their money via bank transfer only. She did it on a number of forums and by the time she got caught she had nearly taken 10 grand ! As it was always for a saddle or expensive items around 500 quid a time.
Thanks given by:
They know who the bloke is and were able to pinpoint him exactly due to the fact i found his middle name online as there are two of him in the area. I have a crime number and we will take it from there i guess
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear this still has not been sorted.

As this is now turned into a police investigation please do keep us updated but don't include any details like name, address etc Smile

just for your protection.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
fooby can you not mark the account with warning bad seller?
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 01:28 PM)procta Wrote: fooby can you not mark the account with warning bad seller?

I doubt he'll be back anyway lol...
Thanks given by:
I'll just remove their selling rights.

Oi tom!
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 02:11 PM)Fooby Wrote: I'll just remove their selling rights.

Oi tom!

I actually meant the seller, not you! lol
Thanks given by: