lucas pump help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lucas pump help
Hello i have a problem with the boost comp on my lucas pump.

It is leaking diesel when revved. I took it apart to find one of the diaphrams is broken. Was wondering what type of material are these made of? Have pics to clarify what exactly i mean

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
Buy my pump, lines and injectors from a 76k lump for £20 +P&P and you are winning.
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 06:27 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Buy my pump, lines and injectors from a 76k lump for £20 +P&P and you are winning.

^^this. No point fixing it
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Im in ireland. Wonder how much postage would be??

Thanks given by:
I looked not long back:

NI about £10
RoI about £25

Don't shoot me if I'm out by a bit, I was looking to post batteries for emergency lights (about 3kg) not a fuel pump.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for that dark.

Yeah i would take that pump off you so if you will post to ireland

Thanks given by:
Just go bosch
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Dont have the money for bosch and goes well enough the way it is. If anyone had a worn out lucas either and would be willin to sell me the whole diaphram from inside tge boost comp it would be good?

Thanks given by:
erm. if can find my paperweight (sorry, lucas) tomorrow I'll have a look for you.
Thanks given by:
I got about three lucas pumps at home that are all heading for the bin. can look for that diaphragm if you don't get one sorted.
Thanks given by:
That would be great lads thanks for that. When you undo the 3 torx 10 screws on the compensator and take the lid off its the whole ufo shaped thing thats behind it i need.

Thanks given by:
P.M Received and responded to.
Thanks given by:
Did u get sorted i pm u paddy
Thanks given by:
Fuel pump King right there. ^^^
Thanks given by:
Hey guys!

I don't want to open a new thread for this, so I write my question here.
I've bought a S1 TD which hasn't been started for years. I gave it some fresh diesel from a bottle, a good battery and it haven't started. It has a Lucas pump. I chechked the stop solenoid, it works good, but there is no diesel coming from the pump to the injectors. I take out the Lucas pump, tried to run it with and air gun, and only some drip comes out from the head.
Is it possible that materials from the diesel came out and blocked the pump or something like that? (long time sitting)
I will break the car, but I want to know if the engine is good or not.
(Sorry for my english, i hope you understand that I want to say)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucas pump cap carlukepeugeot 7 3,739 19-11-2020, 12:14 PM
Last Post: johnny625
  Lucas pump timing probe issues weka 0 1,286 21-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Last Post: weka
  Need help d turbo lucas pump. Djbeny4477 1 1,473 21-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: johnny625