1.9 and 1.8 dturbo injectors

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.9 and 1.8 dturbo injectors
are the 1.9 and 1.8 injectors the same? thinking of getting mine refurbed if not.. or maybe having a spare set..
Thanks given by:
As far as I know they are Smile
Thanks given by:
Think the will be different pressure. Think 1.9 1s are 175 bar and 1.8 1s are something like 135bar. I maybe wrong though
Thanks given by:
I'm sure there the same. Pump will be differently setup. Lucas and Bosch ones are different tho
Thanks given by:
The 1.9's are higher pressure you say frosty? Could I see increased power with those?
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 09:54 PM)LewisG306 Wrote: The 1.9's are higher pressure you say frosty? Could I see increased power with those?

Im not sure tbh, i guess it could make bit of a difference.

I could be completely wrong on the pressures any way
Thanks given by:
Lucas to Lucas I think they're the same.

Doubt you'll find a 205 DT with a VE pump.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
The 1.7/1.8 that i mistook for a 1.9 had 135 Bar injectors and a Ve bosch pump that iirc was smaller in size and the shaft is also smaller

I replaced the pump with a 1.9 one when the old one got a leak and i broke it trying to fix the leak , whoopps ...

and i replaced the injectors with 175 Bar injectors

it felt noticable quicker

iv got the pump and old injectors if anyone wants some photos
Cherry red 205 XUD VNT - Project thread here http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=25522
Thanks given by: