[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The fact that I can fall off scares me enough when I'm out on my bike lol
Thanks given by:
A work college & a good Friend of mine died on a motorbike Sunday,
Things are death traps Sad
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:A work college & a good Friend of mine died on a motorbike Sunday,
this is why I will never get a bike, bad experience once and won't get back on one now
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:A work college & a good Friend of mine died on a motorbike Sunday,
this is why I will never get a bike, bad experience once and won't get back on one now

Have Told myself that I will never own a motor bike, it's not just the fact that I would drive it like a bell end with the awesome powere they have ( because lets face it ! I would) its the fact that no one on the road looks out for motor bikes! You could be the best driver in the world and then you could end up like my mate in the side of a transit van which wasn't looking properly when he pulled out of a junction!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Have Told myself that I will never own a motor bike, it's not just the fact that I would drive it like a bell end with the awesome powere they have ( because lets face it ! I would) its the fact that no one on the road looks out for motor bikes! You could be the best driver in the world and then you could end up like my mate in the side of a transit van which wasn't looking properly when he pulled out of a junction!

Well you have just summed up perfectly why I would never own a bike
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
i like motorbikes and have road them but dont want to own one again. people dont even look out for you. my dad was on his doing 30mph then a taxi driver pulled out on him and stopped so it was either hit the car or swerve to the other side of the road witch he did. good job there wasnt a on coming car. they are dangerous things. good to go out on a ride out but as jake said people dont look out properly for them. 5 people i know has had this happen to them i no of and one sadly isnt here anymore.
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
The amount of times me and my mum have nearly been knocked off her bike is uncountable! Listening to my mum get angry is funny tho.. She shouts things like 'you nearly took down 2 of us then you complete arsehole!' lol. It is scary tho!. X
pink
Thanks given by:
good video without being to graphic!
good message there
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I would ADORE a bike, honestly, nothing better than them really, cars don't come close, but as Jake said, you can be an amazing driver, but you're relying on every other wanker who blesses the highways to not kill you.

Other point being, I'd drive like a knob, invariably....
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I love bikes but won't get another road bike till I have brought all my kids up!! Stick to me crosser till then
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
sorry to hear about your pal jake. Sad
my mate had a close call when he got his, he took a corner that wasnt there. misread the road. came off his bike, the bike went into a near by fence. he got up and was battered a little but he was ok. bike was totalled. he rebuilt it and got another 3 years out of it and sold it on. he then bought another bike thats even faster than the old one. he says i should look into getting one, but i cannot trust me self and i know i wont be able to handle one. thats one of the border lines i wont cross at all no matter how tempting it is.
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Have Told myself that I will never own a motor bike, it's not just the fact that I would drive it like a bell end with the awesome powere they have ( because lets face it ! I would) its the fact that no one on the road looks out for motor bikes! You could be the best driver in the world and then you could end up like my mate in the side of a transit van which wasn't looking properly when he pulled out of a junction!

^^ Exactly this. When I had my bike I never really had any problems apart from drivers not seeing me on two occasions! On one occasion it was a proper emergency stop and the next time i was literally pushed out of one lane and into another by a presumably blind woman in a bmw who was in the wrong lane and just thought she would push her way in! :o

It was great fun... like maybe id get one for fun use in the summer or something but not as a daily!
Thanks given by:
Guy got knocked off a bike up the road from work tonight, apparently he was going along the main road and a woman in a Metro turned across him to get into the side road.

That's the sort of things I worry about when I'm out on mine tbh.
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:

Exactly this. Fallen off one too many bikes to want to be on one ever again. Much harder to fall off a car! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
WiNgNuTz Wrote:
Matt Wrote:this is why I will never get a bike, bad experience once and won't get back on one now

Exactly this. Fallen off one too many bikes to want to be on one ever again. Much harder to fall off a car! lol

Challenge accepted.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
This is something toby could do haha
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:This is something toby could do haha

I'll make sure to film it :arrow:
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Film it? I wanna be there hahahah
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Film it? I wanna be there hahahah

More importantly.. I want to see your car in real life.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
You saw it before? Or you mean since the paint job? If so no one is seeing it close up till I'm happy with it. Lensos are going purple next too Smile
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:You saw it before? Or you mean since the paint job? If so no one is seeing it close up till I'm happy with it. Lensos are going purple next too Smile

I want to see this magical mystical matt white, in photos it looks like pure sex.

Are you going for a purple/white theme then? I'm feeling: Purple rocker cover/mirror trims/centre console/pillars. YES.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Pillars will be staying black for now. But mirror covers, wheels, inlet manifold, strut brace, rocker cover and center console will all be purple. Hopefully before FCS if I pull my finger out lol
Thanks given by:
Pull your finger right out son.
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
2 days off a week, 10 weeks till FCS,
20 days to do it. Although 5 off them will be flaying and reprinting body. So 15 days really.

I will get done,
Dash
Possibly wheels

Strutbrace is already done. I'd like the wheels to e done but while they are on the car it's quite hard lol
Thanks given by: