Looks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks
Hello everyone just wondering if anyone can help i have a Peugeot 306 1.4 lx,
and I'm just seeing if there is any parts out the that will upgrade the look or performance , i have just brought alloy wheels and Lexus rear lights someone help !!
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, but please do yourself a favour, and put the Lexus lights in the bin. lol

Get some pics of your car up when you can, that will give us a better idea of what things can be done to improve it for you, but no matter which way you look at it, Lexus lights are awful imo, standard ph2/3 rear lights are the best thing to have really. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You definitely need help if you handed over any sort of money for the lexus lights!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
What happened to 'each to their own'? Confused If he likes Lexus lights that's up to him tbh.

As for other mods, look through the projects section and see what you like... Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah...each to their own opinion...and he asked for help...

We are helping by giving our opinion! lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
My bad for not realising this was the guys first post....

Welcome fella! Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Hahah cheers and so some people dont like them but i dunno why i think they look great buy cheers for the opinion and it was only £40 for the lights plus they needed replacing anyways

[Image: yjaqu3ym.jpg][Image: qequjy3y.jpg][Image: ynubaja2.jpg] and the lexus lights are better than the original lights
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 07:39 AM)james.pettet.37 Wrote: and the lexus lights are better than the original lights

lol That'll go down well....

Anyway, a few ideas -

Rear wiper - either fit new blade or de-wiper depending on preference
Front wipers/washers - Flatblades and xsara mist jets
Boot badge - Get a custom lion badge to replace your missing one
Spoiler/splitter - The GTi's have both a spoiler and splitter, as do some of the sport models - I think they finish the car off but personal preference obviously.
Dent....err, either fix it or try to avoid it in pictures! Tongue
Wheels - alloys are always better than hub caps....but getting a nice chrome 17" set to match the lexus lights might seal your fate on here. lol
Exhaust - is that a decent backbox? If so, that's probably good enough.
Performance - There aren't really any cheap performance upgrades for a 1.4, a cone filter will give you a better noise though.
Thanks given by:
I am in the process of gettig the dent out it was alot worse i am picking up 16 alloy wheels tonight and plan to lower it 40 mm and i need a new exhuat any ideas?
Thanks given by:
Lowering 40mm is definitely good idea.

As for exhaust - what do you like? Personally I like a big, round, inward rolled, slash cut tip (oo err) like the powerflow I have....but again it's up to you lol.
Thanks given by:
Look into black masks and yellow fogs.
Thanks given by:
Any thing really just sounds rubbish atm but dont want to be spending loads on a exhaust
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 08:13 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(24-06-2014, 07:39 AM)james.pettet.37 Wrote: and the lexus lights are better than the original lights

lol That'll go down well....

Popcorn

When I had my 1.4, I had a big cone filter under the bonnet, and a universal jap style slash cut (the ex-wifes choice, don't ask lol ) back box. Sounded alright considering, just didn't really go very quick. Big Grin

As Tom says, 40mm lowering is a good shout, 60mm is a bit too low on standard shocks (speaking from personal experience), and 16" wheels will fill the arches quite nicely without looking too big. For instance, the 17s I have on my estate look too big imo. Wink
Thanks given by:
[Image: nu9y8u3u.jpg] new alloys not bad for £30
Thanks given by:
A better buy than those lexus lights Undecided

I can see those looking quite nice...they a direct fit?

(24-06-2014, 07:39 AM)james.pettet.37 Wrote: the lexus lights are better than the original lights

Nospeak
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah :p
Thanks given by:
Look like Wolfrace or similar...as Piggy says, i can imagine they'll look pretty good on the car. Have they got any centre caps with them?
Thanks given by:
Ah Firenza tyres. I have heard a lot of good things about those.
Thanks given by:
Good effort on the wheels. Nice to see something other than cyclones
Thanks given by:
No they dont have centre caps with them when i get the referbed i going to get the sorted so the dont need the centre caps if you get what i mean
Thanks given by:
I would like a smallish front splitter where can i get on to fit my 306?
Thanks given by:
Ebay? Scrapyard? Next doors laguna?
Thanks given by:
You have 3 choices...

gti6
laguna
cupra
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2014, 07:50 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Ebay? Scrapyard? Next doors laguna?

lmao
Thanks given by:
Could of sold you some lexus lights cheaply! They'll be going in bin when I next see them.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I don't see how Lexus lights look better on a moonstone over standards... :O

[attachment=17310]
Thanks given by: