STOP WACKING MY CAR!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP WACKING MY CAR!!!
Thought of this thread earlier, was back to back against another car in ASDA, someone decided to walk between both for no apparent reason but scraped her nice white handbag against the back of my car.....well it was white, wonder when she realised it was covered in coal.... lol
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 10:54 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: if he did hit my car his 53 plate a3 2l fsi was worth more than my "pew-joe" (what a way to say it [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]) he continued without letting me speak.

I'd of just casually walked over, opened the door and smashed it twice into his car.

The look on peoples faces is priceless, mainly because they've got nothing to argue about as you've just done exactly what they did.
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 11:22 AM)r3k1355 Wrote:
(24-06-2014, 10:54 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: if he did hit my car his 53 plate a3 2l fsi was worth more than my "pew-joe" (what a way to say it [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]) he continued without letting me speak.

I'd of just casually walked over, opened the door and smashed it twice into his car.

The look on peoples faces is priceless, mainly because they've got nothing to argue about as you've just done exactly what they did.

I think the missus already had she just wouldn't admit. Fiesty wench and knows I'm not fussed on the bodywork of my hdi if it's in fair game ;p
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 11:24 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(24-06-2014, 11:22 AM)r3k1355 Wrote:

I think the missus already had she just wouldn't admit. Fiesty wench and knows I'm not fussed on the bodywork of my hdi if it's in fair game ;p

I would of got his details then gone round his house with the defender, drop the tailgate on his bonnet, leave some dirty handprints then tell his wife hes been chubby loving with some fat greasy bird form barons cross in leominster...

too far?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 12:05 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(24-06-2014, 11:24 AM)Razorback_Rob Wrote:
(24-06-2014, 11:22 AM)r3k1355 Wrote: I'd of just casually walked over, opened the door and smashed it twice into his car.

I would of got his details then gone round his house with the defender, drop the tailgate on his bonnet, leave some dirty handprints then tell his wife hes been chubby loving with some fat greasy bird form barons cross in leominster...

too far?

The scary fact is that's a very believable story with how this guy looked like a heroin addict!! I may do this if it happens again Wink or drag the car in question into a nice "submersible environment"
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
one of my friends did that to a car that kept parking over his driveway... tow hitch with rope, and pulled the thing to the crossroads at the end of the street and simply left it there in the middle of the crossroads... caused absolute havok, but funny as hell
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 05:11 AM)pugmanxud Wrote: Did someone say audi drivers? Wink

Did someone say parent and child spaces? Wink

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=17110]

As below I had already admitted to that, obviously I wont do it when there is likely to be alotof people with actual kids in tesco but then I try not to shop when theres likely to be hundreds of people with kids or old dears or the day release types in there

(23-06-2014, 09:09 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: ^^^ Parent and child spaces LOL.
I'm always either picking up my "child and child seat" from the "ex missus" or dropping them off to her at tesco. Stops every single one of those arguments every time.
Seee

(24-06-2014, 03:49 PM)toseland Wrote: one of my friends did that to a car that kept parking over his driveway... tow hitch with rope, and pulled the thing to the crossroads at the end of the street and simply left it there in the middle of the crossroads... caused absolute havok, but funny as hell

Far funnier if the Police turn up (48 hour response) and the owner isn't in to ask to move it. £60 ticket for unnecessary obstruction and then removal to the police pound at the owners cost.
Thanks given by:
Is it not also then £12 a day chris? lovely... haha
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
the police did turn up.. apparently he spent like 20 minutes trying to explain that he had no idea how it got there.. telling them where he parked etc,

i think they twigged when they saw it was over matey's driveway and he had a huge lifted landrover sat in it..
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 04:28 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Is it not also then £12 a day chris? lovely... haha
Cant tell you for terribly parked cars, they just go away and I never see them again. Cant imagine its far off the cost of having it seized for no insurance which is currently £150 initially and then £20 a day there after. I guess its the standard 28 days and its crushed for badly parked too (no insurance ones are only 7 days before they are crushed or sold).
Thanks given by:
itll be whatever the rate is, as the impound is a flat rate.. recovery cost + storage
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 03:49 PM)toseland Wrote: one of my friends did that to a car that kept parking over his driveway... tow hitch with rope, and pulled the thing to the crossroads at the end of the street and simply left it there in the middle of the crossroads... caused absolute havok, but funny as hell

What sort of cheeky fucker parks on someone elses driveway?
Thanks given by:
I think he means across a dropped kerb rather than on the driveway...people park across ours all the time!
Thanks given by:
he was parked across it, despite there being a bloody huge gate, drop kerb and those T-ed white lines indicating that its naughty to park there
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
If i park say at asda, and I get back to my car and someone has parked so close they wouldve had no choice but to hit my car (this happens alot), I simply hit it back with my door. My car has so many dints in it anyway. I just hate people who think its ok to do it to an older car just because its already covered in dings. Hence why i just do it back.
French Wench
Thanks given by:
Get some of these printed! or Do it yourself with one of those DIY kits from Office supplies shop!
[Image: il_570xN.269210851.jpg]
OR
[Image: cards-small.jpg]
Suzuki Santana Vitara 1.9 Td (Xud9) 3Dr
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2014, 09:30 PM)toseland Wrote: maybe if you drove a real car, unlike that rover Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

correction toesland, its a posh rover, and a heavy one too, he should have got a proper rover like mine, that's easy to park.
Thanks given by:
You had an old biffa drive straight into you and rip your side skirt off then try to blame you for it?
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
I'm proper paranoid with the Merc - It's an old car and even after 24 years it barely even has a mark, I'd hate to be the idiot that damaged it.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
So the damage from someone scraping past mine while it was parked the other day has gone through the lacquer and consequently wont polish out. CUNTYWANKER!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2014, 02:49 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I'm proper paranoid with the Merc - It's an old car and even after 24 years it barely even has a mark, I'd hate to be the idiot that damaged it.

Don't forget it's not an old Peugeot with tinfoil panels.... It will most likely stand up to car park dings much better anyway...
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2014, 08:26 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 02:49 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: I'm proper paranoid with the Merc - It's an old car and even after 24 years it barely even has a mark, I'd hate to be the idiot that damaged it.

Don't forget it's not an old Peugeot with tinfoil panels.... It will most likely stand up to car park dings much better anyway...
The panels are stupidly thick. These old Mercs really are beautifully built.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: