I need a huge favour at FCS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a huge favour at FCS
Hey guys, I am looking for a huge favour from someone at FCS.
I am looking at having my bonnet/roof graffiti'd at French car show. The guys doing it would need my car on the Saturday to prep it and then spray it at the show on there stand Sunday

The favour I would need, someone to follow me from the campsite to the show so I can drop my car off and give me a lift back.
I would then need someone's car I could throw my camping stuff in while we were at the show and a lift from the camp site to the show in the morning Smile

Nothing is set in stone but before I can say yes I will need a lift sorted Smile

Clicky
Thats the type of work they do

Any help would be appreciated cheers fellas

Jake
Thanks given by:
I'd be more than happy to, depends times etc, and how much camping shit I have LOL
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Happy to do it depending on times/if I'm still drunk
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'll do it mate. Myself and Fooby need to head over there on Saturday at some point anyway Smile
Thanks given by:
Not that I would do it to my car, that looks pretty cool in a different kind of way!

And I'm afraid I cannot help you out for FCS, sorry bud.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Actually, I can take you back from the show on Saturday and drop you off on Sunday, but I'm not certain I'll have space to fit your camping stuff
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:Not that I would do it to my car, that looks pretty cool in a different kind of way!

And I'm afraid I cannot help you out for FCS, sorry bud.

Thats why I want it done, its something different Big Grin Cheers anyway mate

Scott Wrote:Actually, I can take you back from the show on Saturday and drop you off on Sunday, but I'm not certain I'll have space to fit your camping stuff

Nice one Smile It will be taking me and the Mrs to the show if thats alright? Forgot to say

I will tell her to pack lightly, I can leave some of it in my car. Just don't want to leave it all in there

Cheers for all the reply's fella's Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I will be there on the saturday in the afternoon about 3. Im not camping but i have no problem helping people too and from the campsite Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You need someone with an estate... Wink
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:You need someone with an estate... Wink

Good job you offered then Wink Haha
Thanks given by:
Deal. Should be enough room anyway, boot's big enough! We're just going down Sat morning though so will you be ok getting brought back from Donny at about lunch time?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I dunno yet tbh mate. They aren't sure what time they can have my car yet, it depends on FCS more than anything. Should know soon enough tho so I'll let you know mate. I'll happily pay in beer Big Grin Scott said they will be going there too so should be sorted if it's slightly later.

I'll try and find out from the graffiti lads and let you know

Cheers Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huge thanks to zakk (ozonehostile) Danny2009 18 3,110 20-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  Huge favour from people visiting C/Coombe devils_fuel 5 1,849 12-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Last Post: devils_fuel
Video Huge Turbo, Off Road, win. ginge191 6 1,730 11-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Last Post: kingy