Peugeot 508

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 508
What's everyones thoughts? Doesn't look too bad IMO!

[Image: eCyza3n.jpg]

I know i't's been around for a while, but they've just bought out the facelift!
Thanks given by:
Very Saab/Volvo-ey. Suspect it feels cheap n nasty as all the other new pugs
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't own any pug unless it had a xud but it looks well
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
yawn.

quick glance and it could be volvo/insignia/mondeo/a4
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
They're not too bad inside imo, as long as you don't mind a lot of plastic, outside looks bland as you like though. Still, an improvement on the current version, front end is definitely better.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I thought the very new Pugs were very well built inside. Much better than 307s, 407s etc.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Newer Pugs have really grown on me lately tbh, I think that looks pretty good for a saloon shape (prefer hatches in general). The interiors are nice too, tonnes of spec as well...well, on the showroom models anyway, its probably mostly options lol.
Thanks given by:
They feel like a bad vectra with worn out shocks to drive though
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
My 306 will live forever!
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Modern shite.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Looks good, but too little too late for the 508. Not very competitively priced and with some old engines in the range. How many do you actually see?! It's a shame. Remember how many 406s they sold back in the 90's / 00's? There's still hundreds around today! We don't have a decent saloon like that from Peugeot.

I was left feeling bitter about the 308 we recently hired. Yes, it's more handsome than the model it replaced (but then so was Jade Goodie) but the whole integration thing was non-intuitive and it would have actually been a better car if it did have more buttons on the dash.

I actually like the facelift Insignia out of the current range of modern saloons on offer.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: