1.4/1.6 driveshafts, great condition, early small bearing type.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: 1.4/1.6 driveshafts, great condition, early small bearing type.
As above, have a pair of good quality (not J&R re-manufactured shite) shafts for sale, very low milage (about 12k on the drivers side, and half that on the passenger side), to fit all TU engined models with the early small bearings (usually non-ABS).

Pictures to follow, £25 each or £40 for the pair.

(Also have matching hubs with 12k mile old bearings if you need a complete setup, they were chemically stripped to bare metal and repainted at the same time)
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Driveshafts1.jpg]

[Image: Driveshafts2.jpg]

[Image: Driveshafts3.jpg]
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
If you'll hold them till next week most probs Monday ill swing round and take them
Thanks given by:
Will do Dan, provisionally sold then.
Thanks given by:
Tyvm ill pm you now for details
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MA gearbox - single linkage type, great condition. Rippthrough 2 1,106 23-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Rippthrough
  HDi gearbox and driveshafts Chris 2 1,191 13-05-2015, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Chris
  GTi6 driveshafts £30 pair Dangti6 3 1,365 13-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Dangti6