Dodge Ram SRT10 8.3 V10

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodge Ram SRT10 8.3 V10
Here guys, how would you like a Dodge Ram SRT10 sitting on your drive imported from America?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motor...1068303995

One there for £2,500 if you want it.......
Thanks given by:
Now that would be one hell of a donor car for an engine transplant
Thanks given by:
I had a Dodge Challenger for a week in the USA last year - only the 3.6 litre V6 unfortunately - but that went well enough. I can only imagine what the V10 goes like. Same engine as in the Viper ?
Thanks given by:
that price must be a typo??!

and secondly, would a v10 fit in a 306?? hmmmmmmmmm
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Meh...dosnt have a cummins in it Tongue no good
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
How do you bump start an automatic anyway?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 04:35 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Now that would be one hell of a donor car for an engine transplant

a nice kit car springs to mind! cobra I think would go well with that dropped in.
Thanks given by:
One of the lads at the racing has one for towing his trailer, damned tow car has more power than his racer lol

Horrendous on fuel though, he gets 8-10mpg when towing...
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I know where there is a V8 460hp 2stroke diesel that would be ideal for this
Thanks given by:
I called the guy and he actually said the price is right and that's all he wants for it!
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 07:37 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: How do you bump start an automatic anyway?

haah exactly what i was thinking
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 03:59 PM)JethroJay Wrote: I called the guy and he actually said the price is right and that's all he wants for it!

It doesn't even start! Seems a bit much imo. Tongue Also would hate to drive/park that in town lol.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 04:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(14-06-2014, 03:59 PM)JethroJay Wrote: I called the guy and he actually said the price is right and that's all he wants for it!

It doesn't even start! Seems a bit much imo. Tongue Also would hate to drive/park that in town lol.

True but oh well, could be something stupid? He didn't even seem like he knew anything about cars so....
Thanks given by:

Dude that thing weighs about the same as a small moon. You could probably weigh it in for more :p
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 07:12 PM)Niall Wrote:

Dude that thing weighs about the same as a small moon. You could probably weigh it in for more :p

Small moon? F*ck me your feeling nice ain't you? A Small Moon? It weighs more than the planet it's on, it's bending the center point of it, lol!
Thanks given by:
it'd be great if someone turned up, bought it, flicked the inertia switch (or fiddled with a stupid little thing like that) turned the key and hooned away

#thatlookonhisfaceftw
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
with a 8.3 v10 hes probably got enough money to not worry about a return on it think of the mpg!!!
there again surely if they sent it to a garage and got it fixed it'd fetch more
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The new Dodge durango.. You're welcome San Diego. Jake 0 659 09-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Jake