FCS 2015 - How to be the best club!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2015 - How to be the best club!
I dare not Niall. You may though if you share the same concern Tongue

(17-06-2014, 06:41 PM)Scott Wrote: Chris I've been reading this thread from the start, but haven't felt the need to contribute. There are some great ideas in here and some very valid points, it's not being ignored.

Thats very fair. Nice to hear your ideas too though Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2014, 06:56 PM)Piggy Wrote: I dare not Niall. You may though if you share the same concern Tongue

You may as well. Providing it doesn't just turn into a slagging match, it will stay there and no one will criticise you for it.
And i do share the same concerns but chances are i know a fair bit more than you so have no need to start said thread Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Well thats answered me question then really....no need to fill the forum with more of my waffle than I already do lol

(and may I add...I have never "slagged" the staff off....they run the best forum I know of...I only ever voice how it feels, which I feel is part of the point of a online forum Smile )
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Let's be honest, if the Datsun was on the front row we would of had a crowd 24/7.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
All laughing at your drifting fails
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2014, 02:02 PM)Connor Wrote: All laughing at your drifting fails

Why not? Must be more entertaining then reving crap C2's up to the limiter all day.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
Yeah on a forum where most of us don't have a rev limiter.
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2014, 02:34 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Yeah on a forum where most of us don't have a rev limiter.

It's the best way right?

Seriously though, those C2 boys opposite us were so COOL.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
Thanks given by:
They're the new saxos
Thanks given by:
Im sure it was because we were parked next to such coolness that made us look less cool.

Next time...can we just back all our xuds up to their stand and coal the hell out of them??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
http://www.blueprintpromo.co.uk/Promotio...er-Lanyard

Just an idea but what about having 306oc lanyards? This site does custom lanyards and merchandise. I think if we all had them it will be a nice touch Smile we could all chip in to get them done
Thanks given by:
Why not order a bunch of those cheap iron on things that you can get printed for peanuts, post them out for peanuts and apply to own t shirt/jacket ect however you like. Everyone has the logo on them somewhere and it costs f*ck all.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2014, 12:06 AM)Dave Wrote: Why not order a bunch of those cheap iron on things that you can get printed for peanuts, post them out for peanuts and apply to own t shirt/jacket ect however you like. Everyone has the logo on them somewhere and it costs f*ck all.

I was just thinking this last night while ironing!!!

We can then just pick our own clothes or even existing clothes to turn into 306oc stuff n be proper cheap!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sounds good to me!
Thanks given by:
Just going to put this here...

[Image: 10462590_10152546519596473_8662557546070571867_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Surely the whole point of the "club clothing" is that we all have the same thing, therefore appearing united as a club, not like we've posted out some cheap, iron-on rubbish that we've all ironed on to some random clothes that we've had lying around for ages? lol

And as Scott has said, I as well have been reading this thread since the beginning, and have contributed a couple of things, but at the end of the day, the staff only make up a tiny portion of the members on this forum, I for one would love to hear ideas from everyone! Lets make 2015 the best show season yet for 306oc. (I only say this as sadly due to lack of funding, my 2014 show season is basically over now. Sad )
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
But at the same time, not everyone is gonna wanna buy a t shirt. I didn't even want to spent £10 on a Cornish derv mafia one at 2013, so some sort of unity would have been good at least, which can be Acheived with an emblem.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Scott I messaged you about t shirts about a month before fcs and never had a reply, however it has become clear that there is no fixed supplier, I'll get in touch with a local firm I know quite well and get a price on them delivered straight from them Smile
Thanks given by: