Snow foam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow foam
Looking at buying some snow foam for cleaning my car. I've got a bottle attachment for my pressure washer which I use with shampoo in to clean the car at the mo.
Do I have to buy one of these snow foam bottles or can I use the one I already have? Can't see any reason why not but don't want to spend 15 quid for a bottle of liquid I can't use! Lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
You'd be better off buying the snow foam lance so it works properly. I'm purchasing one soon Smile
Thanks given by:
can you get snow foam bottles that fit on a hose connection or does it have to be a pressure washer??
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:can you get snow foam bottles that fit on a hose connection or does it have to be a pressure washer??
From what I've read, you need a pressure washer. Might buy the foam and give it a go. If it doesn't work, buy the bottle. To buy both together only saves about 7 quid
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Im interested in doing this it seems to work well but i would just buy the lance straight away personally.
Thanks given by:
i ask cause i dont have a pressure washer at home always used a hose and pumped rainwater Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeh you do need a pressure washer
Thanks given by:
cully Wrote:i ask cause i dont have a pressure washer at home always used a hose and pumped rainwater Wink

Just get a pressure washer and pump rainwater with that Smile They suck just fine! There air inclusion nozzles arnt they? Hence the chronic foam..normal nozzle wouldnt work, but might be wrong.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Just ordered some and a lance. Found a store that does it with 15% off your first order. Came in at 55 quid for the lance and cherry snow foam (I so hope it smells/tastes like cherry.......you can drink it right?)
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:Just ordered some and a lance. Found a store that does it with 15% off your first order. Came in at 55 quid for the lance and cherry snow foam (I so hope it smells/tastes like cherry.......you can drink it right?)

want to do my car with it to see how it works? Tongue
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
Ben Jay Wrote:
Niall Wrote:Just ordered some and a lance. Found a store that does it with 15% off your first order. Came in at 55 quid for the lance and cherry snow foam (I so hope it smells/tastes like cherry.......you can drink it right?)

want to do my car with it to see how it works? Tongue

Not really.......
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_los755Kzxe1qf51e1.jpg]
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heater/Blower Intake Foam Eeyore 3 755 24-07-2014, 07:17 PM