Exhaust advice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust advice
After going to FCS I have realised I really need to modify my car lol so I'm getting a set of cyclones and lowering it very soon.

What I do need help with is the exhaust, I want to get a new back box to make it sound better as the standard exhaust note is well.. A bit boring.

So what type of back box would you recommend for my 1.4 that sounds good and is a reasonable price.

Thanks guys and gals Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Just get a decent looking universal one stuck on, you're not going to gain anything from it apart from some noise so there's no point in spending lots of money. Either that or a Sportex back box, I like the sound of the one I've got on the Audi.
Thanks given by:
sportex is a good shout, and the replacement centre section is a good thing aswell... Smile
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys Smile I'll have to put a wanted ad out soon
Thanks given by:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230984757227

What do you guys think of these cherry bomb exhausts just for noise? Or am I better off putting an add out on here for a different system?
Thanks given by:
The one in the for sale section Wink
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2014, 03:53 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: The one in the for sale section Wink

I seen that earlier I really want it! But sadly don't have the money until like the end of the month Sad
Thanks given by:
Big Grin

Don't forget that Cherry bomb will need some work to fit...Wink
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2014, 08:34 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: Big Grin

Don't forget that Cherry bomb will need some work to fit...Wink

Nothing's ever simple haha I'll just put an ad out when I have the money
Thanks given by:
i've got a brand new universal 3inch backbox here for free / postage if you want it Tongue
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
(16-06-2014, 09:58 AM)John1.4 Wrote: i've got a brand new universal 3inch backbox here for free / postage if you want it Tongue

Seriously? That would be awesome mate
Thanks given by: