Adrian Flux Insurance - Owners Club Day - Limited Spaces Available

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Flux Insurance - Owners Club Day - Limited Spaces Available
Forgive me for the short notice guys but I thought some of you may be interested in this Smile

Do you live in or around the Norfolk area?

Are you free on Saturday 14th June?

Do you have a club specific car or something a little special?

If yes, then I’d like to let you know that we have a handful of spaces available for our upcoming Adrian Flux Owners Club Day, here at our offices in Kings Lynn. In a nutshell the day is laid on by Adrian Flux to give something back to the clubs. After a quick tour of the premises, we’ll take a drive around the Norfolk coast stopping off on the way at a couple of spots for lunch and professional pictures of your vehicle. The day will end back at Flux HQ with a BBQ at around 6pm.

We are looking for 1 member and their guest to attend together and places are limited so if you are interested, and you’re definitely free for this event, please email grant.varnham@adrianflux.co.uk with your name and vehicle you’d be attending in and he’ll get back to you with availability.

Regards,

Dan.
Thanks given by:
We've now decided to postpone this to around September time after Show season - that way everyone gets more notice & it will be a nice chillout day at the end of season.

I hope to see you all there Smile

Thanks

Dan
Thanks given by:
I assume one would need to have Flux as their insurer for being in attendance Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not at all, it's just our way of giving something back to the owners clubs and forums we affiliate with.

If you feel you would like to attend when we re-arrange the meet later in the year, please do let us know. Smile

Thanks

Dan.
Thanks given by:
If be up for it but your To far away.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
For a free lunch/dinner I'd be interested Smile
Thanks given by:
Watch this space then as I will update nearer the time with information on it Smile

Dan
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adrian Flux Spring Static 19th May DAN@ADRIAN FLUX 0 1,435 21-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
  PFC Nurburgring Tour - 13-16 July 2012 - spaces still available pfcmagazine 2 1,576 24-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo
  Limited Track/Circuit Time left at French Car Show pfcmagazine 1 909 07-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Last Post: pfcmagazine