Lo everywhere

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lo everywhere
Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm James from Doncaster, South Yorkshire. I recently bought the 106 teddy had (the xud sleeper) off of my cousin Lewis (who had the td04 nitrous'd ph1) but unfortunately after an hour the gearbox packed in haha, currently have a phase 2 1.9 straight d 306 and it's painfully slow..either got a new car or engine on the checklist Smile so yeah, looking forward to what I can do with my cars with the advice from This site Smile cheers
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, that 106 must have seen some serious abuse, shame really, seemed like the perfect sleeper! lol

I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information on here, especially regarding xud tuning. Enjoy your stay, and get some pics up when you can. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Aye it was a very fun car, shame it didn't last haha but I knew it had been thrashed so didn't really surprise me. Aye I've got some challengers for the car but just waiting on tyres/bolts then I'll get a couple pics up Smile

Just a couple pics of the 106 :p and one of the 306 with a lovely test fit picture Wink

Edit: struggling to add the pics of the trusty 106 cos I'm on my phone but I guess you've all seen it
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello
Thanks given by:
Dont know if anyone knows it would be worth putting the 106 up on here? If it would drum up some interest, if not I'm gonna take the fmic off and scrap the car. But anyone can give me a shout if they're after some info haha
Thanks given by: