FCS 2014 pics, videos etc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2014 pics, videos etc
oops...Definitely logged in on steves by mistake haha... Yeh thanks for the pics SROWELL
French Wench
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2014, 11:26 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Woah, how high does that helicopter thing go? Confused

The limit in the software is set at 400ft.

Quote:Drones that are under 20kg can fly in normal airspace for private use so long as the operator isn't planning to use data or images from the flight acquired by flying close to people or objects. UAVs have to remain 150m from congested events or large assemblies, 50m from a person or building, and within line of sight, which is 500m horizontally and 400ft (122m) vertically. Flights beyond this can be permitted but the operators need to show they can fly the plane safely. Live-streaming from the UAV to the pilot is not considered a good enough measure by the CAA to allow drones to be flown beyond line of sight.

Anyone who is using a drone under 20kg for commercial purposes has to be licensed to ensure that they are sufficiently trained to fly the plane and have the appropriate insurance in place.

So yeh.... seems like what im doing is against CAA rules...

(11-06-2014, 11:59 AM)Slam Wagon Wrote: @srowell

On the go pro there are 3 levels of zoom/cropping, in the settings. Not tried them yet but id suggest thats the easiest way. May cause a little extra shake on the clips though depends how well theyve set it up.

I was thinking these clips are going to be really far when you were filming. Even a car in front on the motorqay looks miles off when its in full wide mode.

I can bring my ipad and iphone to pugfest if you want to try and use them to get a bit better framing.

I have got my nexus 5 but there is a 5 second delay on the feed. There is a phone holder for the remote so i may try and use that as then it will be mounted onto the remote. I need to look into those settings though. EDIT: Just done some more research and the gopro wifi and quadcopter transmitter wifi apparently run on the same frequency and should not be used at the same time! This has resulted in many quads just flying away and being lost. D:

(11-06-2014, 12:06 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Brilliant snaps there SRowell. Thanks for the cheeky shots of the Cuore! Big Grin.
Gonna nick a couple if thats ok Big Grin.

(11-06-2014, 12:08 PM)LadySteve Wrote: oops...Definitely logged in on steves by mistake haha... Yeh thanks for the pics SROWELL

2 accounts D: Yes! Love that car!
Thanks given by:
My mate has one of those drone things witha gopro setup and it automatically will land or restrict its height when near certain airspace. Its very clever.

Plus you can operate it from up to 1.5miles away, using live stream or a set GPS co-ordinates
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
how can you upload pics?
Thanks given by:
There should be an "attachment" function when you do a new reply, from there you can select the photos you want to upload from your disk.

You then just click "insert attachment" and it will pop the URL into the post.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Got to admit though Fooby, unless I missed something, to upload more than a couple pics just takes FOREVER!!

So I had to revert to photobucket as it was quicker, simpler and easier for so many of them.

I be happy to use the OC upload if it had a multi pic function
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
piggy did you get any video of mine on track?
Thanks given by:
Just the last bit where you slowed and beeped and swerved!!! Haha!!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
ha oh the start of the cool down!
you must of been standing near the wife as i beeped at her Wink
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2014, 12:44 PM)Piggy Wrote: My mate has one of those drone things witha gopro setup and it automatically will land or restrict its height when near certain airspace. Its very clever.

Plus you can operate it from up to 1.5miles away, using live stream or a set GPS co-ordinates

Yep thats what mine does but I havent bought any of the FPV kit for it. This knows all the coordinates of air ports etc and stops you flying into them.
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2014, 04:14 PM)cully Wrote: ha oh the start of the cool down!
you must of been standing near the wife as i beeped at her Wink

I was standing right next to her...chatting about your crap driving skils Tongue

gutted though...thought you were beeping at me Doh Confused
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Epic weekend and some epic photos was great to meet alot of new faces can't wait till the next meet theyrrrre greattttt! Ohhh and thank you Scott for resetting my password Smile
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This looked EPIC guys, sorry I missed it, but there's always next year and hopefully by then I got my own car and Tinie might bring hers as well :-)
Thanks given by:
Great pics chaps, Big fan of the Diablo with the 'arch trims' makes a nice change from the norm. Show itself looks a tad quite though in the Ariel shots TBH
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2014, 05:42 PM)Pete Wrote: Great pics chaps, Big fan of the Diablo with the 'arch trims' makes a nice change from the norm. Show itself looks a tad quite though in the Ariel shots TBH

Thats grants car Smile

That ariel shot was on the sunday chill out day when barely anyone showed up. If Sam had of got pics on the Saturday it would of been a different pic all together!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah keep forgetting its a 2 day thing!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I think calling it a 2 day thing is a bit rich. Basically f*ck all happens on the sunday and we were pretty much the only club where most of our members turned up for the second day. I'm trying to remember what happened sunday apart from the parade laps but can't think of anything.
Thanks given by:
The parade laps seem a bit pointless when the only people at the track are on it in their cars! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
We have missed having professionals taking photos 2 years in a row as they stop at 12 as well.lol
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
Some of the organisation at the show is so poor. Basically no traders, no photographers and no one else on the sunday. I think as a club we should push for pugfest rather than FCS to be our main meet and show. At least they try and organise bits to do in the evening. And although its simpler and smaller they actually deliver whats promised, only thing i can think of is over selling hill runs.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 02:05 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: Some of the organisation at the show is so poor. Basically no traders, no photographers and no one else on the sunday. I think as a club we should push for pugfest rather than FCS to be our main meet and show. At least they try and organise bits to do in the evening. And although its simpler and smaller they actually deliver whats promised, only thing i can think of is over selling hill runs.

Id agree with this. As a show, Pugfest is 100% better than FCS. The only reason i even bother with FCS is to meet up with you bunch of gays which i haven't seen in ages!
Ive been trying to get us a better stand this year for pugfest but due to the 30th anniversary of the 205, they are doing quite a special stand for all of the 205s so thats taking priority but next year ill be welcoming any suggestions to make us the best club there (or this year if its something we can get sorted in time!)
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
i literally cannot wait for pugfest, should be a good one with the 205 turning 30 and the 106 rallye turning 20.

same boat as you niall, fcs just gets me in the spirit for the rest of summer haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 02:16 PM)Niall Wrote:
(14-06-2014, 02:05 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: Some of the organisation at the show is so poor. Basically no traders, no photographers and no one else on the sunday. I think as a club we should push for pugfest rather than FCS to be our main meet and show. At least they try and organise bits to do in the evening. And although its simpler and smaller they actually deliver whats promised, only thing i can think of is over selling hill runs.

Id agree with this. As a show, Pugfest is 100% better than FCS. The only reason i even bother with FCS is to meet up with you bunch of gays which i haven't seen in ages!
Ive been trying to get us a better stand this year for pugfest but due to the 30th anniversary of the 205, they are doing quite a special stand for all of the 205s so thats taking priority but next year ill be welcoming any suggestions to make us the best club there (or this year if its something we can get sorted in time!)

thats right move over! us 205 owners are royalty this year! and could you address me with "fine sir" ta lmao
Thanks given by:
Models. Oc would be the best stand at every competition with models !! I nominate Dum-Dum
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 06:32 PM)deggerz Wrote: Models. Oc would be the best stand at every competition with models !! I nominate Dum-Dum

haha yeah. Cant imagine any of the OC women would be interesting in walking around in not much for most of the day though lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
You never know !! Smile
Thanks given by:
Dont have to walk around half naked......just in skin tight leather onesey!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Got a few lying around have you piggy?
Thanks given by:
Wink

Not sure the wife would wear it in public.

Well, she probably would...but not near any of you creeps! Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
We were all hoping you might slip it on
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PUGFEST 2016 pics and videos Piggy 70 27,364 07-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  Pugrun 2015 photos and videos Dum-Dum 34 11,442 06-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Matt