PP2000 - Supplier?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP2000 - Supplier?
Looking at getting a PP2000 kit, and would prefer to buy off a reputable supplier. Found the following, one at £75 and the other at £100. Anyone had experience buying of either supplier?

PD Developments - £75

Or

Easy Diagnostics - £100

Obviously the cheaper one suits, but I want to make sure they're both the same. Another bonus is PD Developments sell the mapping stuff (MPPS v13.02 - £25. This is the right one, yes?). I could get both at the same time!
Thanks given by:
I be interested in answer to this too
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Recommend this one: www.diyobd2.fr/wholesa...rface.html the best quality Lexia-3 with full original chip 921815/ firmware, the customer service can speak fluent French, and very well know what she sell.
Thanks given by:
I'm very interested in this thread also, very limited funds and need a lap top as well, so must get this investment right first time.

The lap top will be used for other stuff as well, but need Peugeot planet to interrogate the car when she starts to play up.

Lap top would be relatively easy to get from argos I hope, a ready to go unit as no land line or internet at home, so software internet upgrades a problem.
Thanks given by:
All laptops will need updating out of the 'box these days. However you ideally need an XP one for PP (unless anyone has got it work on Win8.1 yet?) which they don't sell new any more. A used laptop is probably the better way to go for this purpose, plenty on ebay.

As for the PP...theyre all cheap Chinese crap so should all be the same. lol Paid £60ish for mine from AliBaba.com...
Thanks given by:
a cheapo one will work fine off ebay, its only the interface hardware you need, just make sure its a uk seller.
you can get a cheap xp laptop off ebay or get yourself a nice new laptop and dual boot it
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alternator Regulator supplier. Alex 5 1,496 25-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Last Post: cully