Friday Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Thread.
Got in early this week! Apparently there's a car show on this weekend, no idea what though Tongue

I'm off to North Wales for 3 days, Staying in a holiday cabin somewhere I can't pronounce or spell. Ride Llandegla today, Coed Y Brenin tomorrow and Penmanchno sunday with afew beers and hopefully BBQ's inbetween Big Grin
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Yep, thats certainly early Pete! lol

I'm obviously one of the few going to this small car event, just got to finish preening myself for Niall ( Makeup ), get the car fixed (again) and packed, then we'll be on our way. I expect the rest of the weekend to pass in a fairly non-sober fashion, so BRING IT ON!!! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Replace drive shaft then pack cars up for french car show! :-)

Replace drive shaft then pack cars up for french car show! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Woop! Getting excited.
Bit gutted its sunny today though...coz I would rather it be sunny tomorrow Undecided

Anyway:

Friday: fix last few niggles, rewash and do second wax, dress engine, pack few parts.
Saturday: up at 5:30am to meet at 7:15 for convoy to Combe. Have epic day at FCS getting soaked and watching saxo boys munch their cars into barriers
Sunday: recover from FCS and go on double date with newly weds
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
friday:load car for sat, work till 10pm
sat: early start for FCS
sun: lay in bed hopfully But am oncall for work
Thanks given by:
Today. Work off the feeling of having 3 hours sleep and lots of rum. Go and set up at fcs later then set up for camping!
Saturday. Show day!!
Sunday. Home Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday: fit spacers to front wheels, maybe attack the suspension and lower if I have enough time/ patience. Try and fit new splitter that I "acquired" tidy the car
Saturday: Hoover the car out maybe, wash maybe, install sub and amp maybe. Work night
Sunday: sweet fa planned, probably gunna pick up an extra shift at work, chill in the evening with some slag, probably make her make me dinner haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Friday - Get the drum bearings sorted for the 206, refit them and adjust shoes/cables properly....hopefully end up with a useable handbrake! Get MOT booked for next week. Then this evening watch the 106 ebay auction end at the start price and cry....
Saturday - Finally get a weekend to myself after about 3 months! Probably spend Saturday cleaning and tidying....cos that's how I roll. Wink And being jealous of those at FCS lol.
Sunday - Go this this little car show. Wink Oh wait, no, not FCS. Tongue It's Alive and VDubbin' in Ipswich this weekend. Tbh I'll probably hate it, have a panic attack, come home and say I'm never going again (as I did 2 years ago) but we'll see... Sunday evening, people will be home again, urgh.
Thanks given by:
I won this last week. [Image: arysy7ys.jpg]

So no FCS for me. Going to be a good weekend!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
To be fair, the event at Brands will be better than FCS, it's a given!

Tonight - Finish @ 5, bum about
Tomorrow - Seeking mortgage advice @ 2:30. The F*cking EDL are doing a march through our town at 1pm though, wankers. Could make parking interesting.
Sunday - Naff-all, might get to fit my new headlights / bumper...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
now; waiting for bad weather to arrive as promised to watch the lightning
sat; working
sun; Liverpool shopping with mrs/kids...an excuse to be treated like a pack horse/donkey/trailer to carry bags
Thanks given by:
Friday: Worked Sad then changed struts with Zakk while trying to sort pugplanet for him for tomorrow.

Saturday: sit around bored thinking I should've gone to fcs Sad new drops links. Pub later.

Sunday: work in the morning and then general lazing around.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Thunderstorms and heavy rain this morning, Wetter than an otters pocket at Brenin lol. Hope is OK for the fcs peeps. On a side note supertourers support the BTCC tomorrow and I'll be missing it :-(
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Btcc ftw today! Taking the father for fathers day on advance of next weekend,
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank holiday weekend! (Thursday / friday thread!) Matt-Rallye 14 2,773 18-04-2017, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Dave
  No Friday Thread? Toms306 14 2,870 04-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Toms306
Thumbs Down The late Friday thread ozonehostile 5 1,272 03-06-2016, 09:20 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit